Worst ever Rams player?

McClarensLads

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thought a full side would come in handy...recollections as far back as 1973...

1. Ian Feuer

2. Mick Coop

3. Nick Pickering

4. Blessing Kaku

5. Bjorn Otto Bragstad

6 Claude Davis (captain)

7.Mick Brolly

8.Johnathon clark

9.Mikkel Beck

10.Roy Greenwood

11. Paul Emson

12. Lauren Robert

only one sub as its making me feel sick now...

Bragstad... Thats the fella I was looking for. Thanks . Yes he would get in my alltime rubbish team.

Some of the players named on here were not too bad. Even Derek Hales scored at least one very good goal. He did very well at Charlton before and after his spell here. I imagine the worst player would have been someone who played two or three games and then never player again at the top level. The trouble is that you soon forget their names.

Paul Emson was a very fast winger. Unfortunately, he was never quite in control of the ball. He could get past the full back but often he left the ball behind him. Even if he did bring the ball with him he usually pushed it too far ahead and it went out for a goal kick. I can't remember him putting any decent crosses in.

Even very good players like Don Masson somehow ended up looking very bad at Derby around this time. He used to dwell on the ball a bit like Hoddle looking around for a killer pass. But no one would move for him and the crowd would soon start cursing him and screaming at him to get rid of the ball.

The player who annoyed me most was Roy Greenwood. When you first saw him you got impression that he might be one of those slight skillful players with a very deft touch. He seemed to move around like a top player, but as soon as he got the ball you realised he was just feeble. There didn't seem to be any strength in his legs. He couldn't tackle, run fast or kick the ball hard. Apart from the occasional short pass he couldn't seem to do anything. That was my impression, but he had done well at Sunderland and Hull so perhaps my memory is faulty and he wasn't really that bad.

All the youth stating players from the awful Prem season!

Should of seen some of the ***** in the mid 80's, my word.

I agree with Biggins, didn't he descend to Sweden after a few loan spells?

If I remember rightly,he won I'm a celebrity

Does the odd panto too

Archived