Ipswich Town v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't deserve to lose that but we've had our fair share of late winners to even it up.

Forest, Brighton and Reading all losing just means an extra game knocked off with no change - which is great given that we had the much harder game out of the lot.

Ipswich under McCarthy was always going to be tricky, but I really wouldn't mind getting them in the playoffs as we'd blast them at the Ipro.

Didn't deserve to lose that but we've had our fair share of late winners to even it up.

Forest, Brighton and Reading all losing just means an extra game knocked off with no change - which is great given that we had the much harder game out of the lot.

Ipswich under McCarthy was always going to be tricky, but I really wouldn't mind getting them in the playoffs as we'd blast them at the Ipro.

would you like me to referee that game if ti came up, id honestly be less biased than the ref we just had...

PistoldPete2

ahh gutted, can't believe that.

Well I watched in on BBC text ...Corner 90th minute , just knew it...

Why cant we defend set pieces ? arent they easier to defend when the balls not moving?

Sounds like we had our pockets pinched today, not first time its happened at Ipswich . Back to earth... still work to do to finish in play off place, Ipswich still in the hunt.

Ref was awful...but Bamford had more than enough chances to win the game! Can't criticise him too much as he got a goal but sometimes his decisions are infuriating.

Where was Bryson today? Martin needs a goal.

Playoffs it is. Was our hardest game on paper of those remaining. Used up all our energy on the tree's.

COME ON YOU RAMS!!!

Well I watched in on BBC text ...Corner 90th minute , just knew it...

Why cant we defend set pieces ? arent they easier to defend when the balls not moving?

Sounds like we had our pockets pinched today, not first time its happened at Ipswich . Back to earth... still work to do to finish in play off place, Ipswich still in the hunt.

seen the goal on Sky, Keogh should be winning that imo

Literally every set piece we concede we look like letting the other team score. About time McClaren sorted it.

5 cleansheets of ouf the last 7 excluding this, against teams like bolton and reading, and your saying we cant defend, cant score is more like it

Ref was awful...but Bamford had more than enough chances to win the game! Can't criticise him too much as he got a goal but sometimes his decisions are infuriating.

Where was Bryson today? Martin needs a goal.

Playoffs it is. Was our hardest game on paper of those remaining. Used up all our energy on the tree's.

COME ON YOU RAMS!!!

Hate playing Ipswich. always a hard game. But on to the next one

I'd feel more disappointed about our run had it not been for Burnley doing so well...

The fact is, we could have won all of our last six games or so and still be behind them. They've comfortably been the second best side in the league and the way they're going they could even pip Leicester to top spot.

For us, if you were offered when McLaren came in that we'd be comfortably in the playoffs, 9 points clear of 7th with only 8 games remaining (a four of those being at home to Charlton, Barnsley, Watford and Huddersfield) I'd snap your hands off...

The playoffs are going to be great and I know we can win them

Archived