Ipswich Town v Derby County

Mafiabob

**** Ipswich, I want to play Forest again!

Never a happy hunting ground for us, a bit of a 'bogey team' for us.

Saying that, the players will be absolutely buzzing from Saturday.

I'd keep Hendrick in, and give Hughes some more rest time, and get Hughes more involved for the last 5 games of the season.

Ipswich 1 - 3 Derby

Martin FGS

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predict a 5-0 thumping win, an early goal from Craig Bryson being just what we needed, followed by an 85 minute mauling of the opposition. Bryson to end the game with a hat-trick and the other goals to come from... I dunno... say Hendrick and Russell

0-2

Ipswich aren't particularly scary in the sense they are an attacking team. They're defensive, and only had around 30% possession against Brighton.

They look like a solid team which is slightly overachieving thanks to a top manager.

I think we'll dominate them regardless of the scoreline, but will go for a solid away win. 

Martin both goals.

Back down to earth with a bump I reckon. A good, yet underwhelming, point against solid if unspectacular opposition.

1-1 Martin (FGS), Murphy for them.

I did have to look up who plays for them, I think I knew that Paul Green is on loan there. Didn't realise that Ebanks-Blake plays for them now.

I predict a 5-0 thumping win, an early goal from Craig Bryson being just what we needed, followed by an 85 minute mauling of the opposition. Bryson to end the game with a hat-trick and the other goals to come from... I dunno... say Hendrick and Russell

"http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy101/luckyeddie_photo/10495127-7509-442a-8f2a-d0634b291f28_zps3e4af464" alt="10495127-7509-442a-8f2a-d0634b291f28_zps">

Archived