Ipswich Town v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be honest, I can't see us getting anything from this game. I don't know why, I just feel it will be one of those games where we treat it as an exhibition and pass it around between triangles, whilst being caught on the break and scratching our heads to how we lost.

2-0 Ipswich.

Daryl Murphy to score first.

Despite being about as useful as an anesthetic condom, he managed to score twice against us earlier this season. I can see him getting at least one tomorrow.

admira, on 24 Mar 2014 - 07:33 AM, said:"http://dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/snapback" alt="snapback">

I am as I live there! Finally an 'away' game that isn't 3 hours away.

With this and Forest in one week, I'm hoping to witness us beating both of my most detested teams within a few days

COYR!

Are you drinking anywhere prematch?

I'll be in the Thomas Wolsey pub in St Peter's Street (formerly owned by ex ITFC striker Alan Brazil) and then just up the road for a curry in The Zaika. Think the pub is home fans only but then I sound like one obviously!

Away fans tend to gather in The Riverside opposite the railway station. Used to be called The Station Hotel.

Here is the headline and score prediction by our local rag. I hope they end up shoving their words where the sun don't shine, cocky tits.

Confident Ipswich Town have every reason to believe they can beat Derby County

PREDICTION

Ipswich Town 2 Derby County 1

Derby may have thrashed Forest 5-0 at the weekend, but that had as much to do with their rivals’ complete lack of confidence if anything. Prior to that, the Rams had gone four matches without a victory or a goal.

Hard-working Ipswich, meanwhile, continue to compete on a consistent basis. Rarely have they blown teams away, but hardly ever have they been played off the park.

With Jonny Williams providing the X-Factor at present they could well pull this off tonight.

Who would you play tonight? Eustace or Thorne. For me it's Thorne. He was excellent on Saturday and could make a real difference if he plays like that till the end of the season.

Eustace is still suspended

Archived