Rubbish

Tricky1884

TWO defeats on the bounce. The other teams have worked the Rams out. The team wanted investment but it's the same con by the owners. Loan players are not the investment for a Premier League push.

Mike Hotter

Ex season ticket holder

Belper Road, West Hallam

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Loan-signings-right-investment-Rams/story-20800524-detail/story.html#ixzz2vpJm0Nk4

What, we played really well on Tuesday,  Simo said because we have been working on the back we have lost something going forward we have tried to fix that!  Bolton were lucky not to get beat.We get good young players on loan players we could buy because they cost to much. they make error but they are young and only one started the game on Tuesday if I'm right?  "Ex Season ticket holder" I've got one word GOOD!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TWO defeats on the bounce. The other teams have worked the Rams out. The team wanted investment but it's the same con by the owners. Loan players are not the investment for a Premier League push.

Mike Hotter

Ex season ticket holder

Belper Road, West Hallam

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Loan-signings-right-investment-Rams/story-20800524-detail/story.html#ixzz2vpJm0Nk4

What, we played really well on Tuesday, Simo said because we have been working on the back we have lost something going forward we have tried to fix that! Bolton were lucky not to get beat.We get good young players on loan players we could buy because they cost to much. they make error but they are young and only one started the game on Tuesday if I'm right? "Ex Season ticket holder" I've got one word GOOD!!

Erm we didn't lose ?

If he's considering becoming an ex-season ticket holder NOW (i.e. not renewing for next season), after the last few months, he was never a SUPPORTER anyway, so I say 'good, sod off down the other end of Brian Clough Way and don't ever come back, Mike Hotter of West Hallam'.

I find it quite amusing, if a little disconcerting, that people are so fickle.

It's our best season for years, in so many ways, yet some people are so ready to slash their wrists at the first available opportunity.

Come on people, get a grip on reality!

They've got papers to sell.

Personally I like to see a bit of balance. I get tired of constant postive spin on the "new McClaren era". It does you good to question whether things are as good as you want to believe.

I'm not so concerned about the last few results as I am the fact we seem to have stopped scoring goals. We were the league's top scorers for most of the season (by quite a long way) and now we've been overtaken.

We should be questioning why we've stopped scoring. I think that to a degree he's right that teams have worked us out - let us pass the ball and we'll destroy you. Stop us from passing the ball and we really struggle to create. Hence the few goals we have scored lately have ended up being wonder strikes from Bamford or a rare good freekick  (Martin)

I kind of feel his pain, we've been getting the right results for so long. Yes, a disappointing result against Leicester but we sort of levelled out a bit.

Then the Burnley game, a hammer blow specially because it looked like we could get back into it if we had 11 men. Millwall, so frustrating as was Bolton.

It's the come down after the high, gutting.

But I wouldn't be writing into the DET and slashing wrists about it. People need to exert some self control.

It's mentioned elsewhere what Simmo said about this. After Yeovil & Brum the staff said we couldn't carry on shipping goals. Since then we have only conceded 3 goals in 6 games. Whatever has been done though has unfortunately blunted our attack as we have also only scored 3 goals in those same matches.

Good to hear Simmo say its being sorted. We have a cracking side in my opinion. I fully expect another decent unbeaten run.

I feel sorry for anyone not enjoying this season.

Next season could be a PL relegation scrap getting thrashed by 5/6 a handful of times.

Or it could be a season in the Championship where we've had a good offer for Hughes/Martin and Wisdom has gone on loan elsewhere and we've struggled to replace them. So we're midtable and losing as much as we win.

But right now when there's a chance to enjoy something, folks are stressed and depressed.

Judging from the chances created on Tuesday I'd love to see what we create against teams that haven't figured us out.

Right about loans too. We'd better send Wisdom back, put Freeman in. Also loaning Dawkins worked out badly. Waste of skin.

Feel proper sorry for anyone not enjoying the Rams as much as I am.

I'm not going to lose sleep over someone's pathetic 'sense of entitlement' - because that's what it is. Bloody Forest talk.

I find it quite amusing, if a little disconcerting, that people are so fickle.

It's our best season for years, in so many ways, yet some people are so ready to slash their wrists at the first available opportunity.

Come on people, get a grip on reality!

Last season, City went on a terrible run and went from second to seventh: which was still higher than we had been under any manager apart from Pearson in the previous ten years. But a fairly large minority of our fan base was calling Pearson the worst manager in our history (and we've had Gary Megson). Fortunately, no-one with any authority in the club was listening to them.

Agreed if you can't enjoy this season take a look at yourself.

Yes we aren't as good as Burnley or Leicester but we are better than every other team in the division and we have earned that. Let's try and keep it that way. Back the team and we should get a win soon.

I think the views expressed in the OP sum up one of the many reasons why I left the UK. Sorry but he seems like just another sad moaner. FFS we are having a great season and still look set for the playoffs! We don't need or want fans like that. I for one am happy he is now an ex season ticket holder!

COME ON YOU RAMS!

Archived