Rams joint-favs to win play-offs......

Grantona

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm already getting nervous for the play-offs. I don't think I could face a trip to Wembley. 2007 almost did me in...

Too right but we will have to face them head on it's no place for the faint hearted. We have to be positive we can win them.

We have as good a chance as anyone .

I've enjoyed this season so far, and I don't see any reason to think that I won't be enjoying a bit more of it yet. We've had a blip - for the last month we managed to get by bagging the odd spectacular goal, but (ignoring Burnley because we were shafted) the Millwall game was the only one where we didn't carve out anything at all as far as chances go.

I'm confident that McClaren will get us back on the front foot again, starting tomorrow.

I've enjoyed this season so far, and I don't see any reason to think that I won't be enjoying a bit more of it yet. We've had a blip - for the last month we managed to get by bagging the odd spectacular goal, but (ignoring Burnley because we were shafted) the Millwall game was the only one where we didn't carve out anything at all as far as chances go.

I'm confident that McClaren will get us back on the front foot again, starting tomorrow.

Eddie I missed the Millwall game but I am enjoying this season and let's be under no illusions we are having a great season.

This season has been fantastic so far. Blimey if you told me at the start that we would be in 3rd spot come March I would have struggled to see it.

So come what may now. If we go up via the excitement of playoffs that would be amazing. But if its not to be then fine. Regroup, couple of additions and have a more experienced go at top 2 next season.

Looking at the bottom 10 in the PL... there's no bully coming down.

With Leicester going up we've got rid of one.

I don't want us to have that kind of pressure though. Sooner we go up the better. Get some cash and up the quality of players. Even if we have to do it all again in 2015/16. It's win/win. Onto a loser staying down here. The likes of Villa and Stoke aren't that scary anyway

How many more wins for nailed on top 6?

5th are on 55 Forest

6th are on 52 Reading

7th are on 52 Wigan

8th are on 50 Brighton

if all the teams win 6 and draw 6 of what's left and those with games in hand win them it will be

5th are on 82 Wigan

6th are on 79 Forest

7th are on 77 Brighton

8th are on 76 Reading

allowing for dropped points and teams playing each other I think 72pts will be play off minimum so 4 wins

The final for the Championship is early this year, 19th May.

League 1 is 26th.

League 2 is 27th.

First Leg of Championship

6 V 3 is Thursday 03rd May 7.45 ko

5 v 4 is Friday 04th May 7.45 ko

Second Leg of Championship

3 v 6 Monday 07th May 4.30 ko

4 v 5 Wednesday 09th May 7.45 ko

3rd of May is a Saturday etc...

Archived