Is rams player any good?

antsalt

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it worth subscribing or should I just crawl under my rock back into the dark ages?!.,

At the moment they seem to put so much on the youtube channel thats theres very little thats on ramsplayer that isn't on there.

If I were you I'd go on that instead.

I subscribe if that means owt,  my biggest gripe is that the commentary is almost 2 mins behind real life/ radio Derby, making going on 'matchday chat' frustrating, to say the least cos when u see someone post ' Goooooooaal, Martin !' you have to wait 2 mins to hear it !! which kills the moment badly......... :angry:

I subscribe if that means owt,  my biggest gripe is that the commentary is almost 2 mins behind real life/ radio Derby, making going on 'matchday chat' frustrating, to say the least cos when u see someone post ' Goooooooaal, Martin !' you have to wait 2 mins to hear it !! which kills the moment badly......... :angry:

to be fair, we have some who shout that just to wind up.

They get kicked.

I'm a subscriber, even though I have a season ticket.

It's worth it for all the interviews and the Full 90s alone (if that's your thing). I know a lot of people don't care for having to hear what the manager says or what Craig Forsyth's favourite food is though :p

I think it's fantastic, it's not perfect but it works well.

There's only small snippets on YouTube, and not every video goes on YouTube like some say. In fact most of the content that goes on Rams Player isn't on YouTube.

I'd say its 80/20 ratio.

For 6 quid a month you can't go far wrong. Hours and hours of content. Well worth it if you ask me.

14 day free trial at the moment, try it out.

I think it's fantastic, it's not perfect but it works well.

There's only small snippets on YouTube, and not every video goes on YouTube like some say. In fact most of the content that goes on Rams Player isn't on YouTube.

I'd say its 80/20 ratio.

For 6 quid a month you can't go far wrong. Hours and hours of content. Well worth it if you ask me.

14 day free trial at the moment, try it out.

That's no big deal. Darius Henderson just had a 4-day got off scot-free trial.

I think it's great too.

Watch the full 90's whether I go or not.

I'd say its essential if you don't go to games though. Radio Derby (who are miles better than most others local coverage) get caught in the moment quite a lot. Often making things sound worse than they are because they're stressed.

The interviews are ok. Most of it is in the news or on YouTube though.

Oddly they don't show Macs full press conferences on there. They do on Facebook?!?

Oh, Simmo's media update is brilliant. Honest reviews on us. Gives a fair bit away about what's going on.

It also means you can listen and watch the interviews on android/ ios through the football league app. Its not a great app but it does the job quite well.

Plus, you can also log into other clubs 'players' and look through their content (if your interested).

The video quality is very poor and I've often noticed that the audio is awful... seems like they're recording an interview at the bottom of a swimming pool at times!

Richard Keogh's interview skills are worth any price... "Well ehhhhhhhh.... Like you say" "like you say"

ha

In fairness to the players and management though the interviewers on ramsplayer ALWAYS answer the question for the player within the question. So Keogh isn't incorrect when he says 'like you say' every answer. The ramsplayer guys might just as well interview themselves.

Archived