New Song For DCFC...."Oh Agh The Buxton Star"

Inverurie Ram

New Song coming to the iPro and at all away grounds very soon?...........

“Oh Agh Oh Agh Oh Agh…….25….Oh Agh The Buxton Star”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2WmwUiwttY

And I know it's a Man U rip off, but who cares, it's an easy tune, a good tune an easy tune for everyone to remember and a tune that we can sing and make it last for a long time and it's about time we sung a song for Jake, so let's sing this. Make Bucko even prouder.

Sing your hearts out, loud and proud for Jake and The Mighty Rams.

Lets replace the above link with our fans singing this. Look forward to your links!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It must be the E numbers in Irn Bru i reckon.......or buckfast for breakfast! :D

I'm having an Ainsley Harriott Szechuan Hot & Sour Cup Soup and it's Ooo Ah and I'm going to wash it down with a Buckfast Smoothie!!!!.......Oooo Agh The Buxton Star!

"Drinking Irn Bru for Breakfast......Bucko Can't Fail....Oh No...Bucko Can't Fail.....Up The Clash"

C'mon lets all have a sing song and as eddie says, make it happen, people, open your mouths and belt it out for the rams!!!!

Something for the young uns.................

I’ve been watching you – Rodney Adkins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_CpawBfzoI

I’ve been watching you – Rodney Adkins Lyrics

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rodneyatkins/watchingyou.html

Cause I've been watching Dad, ain't he cool
I'm your buckaroo, I wanna be like you
And eat all my food and grow as tall as you are
By then I'll be as strong as a super ram
We'll be just alike, hey won't we dad
When I can do everything you do
Cause I've been watching you…………………………………….

C’mon get your country boots on, anyone seen Dolly?...........Oi Dolly get off my smoothie!!!

Something for the old uns and the young uns......

Ramhigh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHr4ubuD64

Rolling, rolling, rolling, keep that Bucko moving,

Through rain and wind and weather,

Wishing my Jake was by my side.......

Move on up, move on up, move em out, move em out,

Ramhigh, Ramhigh...................................

Ooo Ah more songs that will never be sung Ooo Ah

Sing up ya miserable s0ds…..

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/we-want-a-noisy-crowd-210214-1372698.aspx

Steve McCLaren told Rams Player: “I understand there’s a big crowd coming to the iPro Stadium for this one and we want a noisy crowd in the ground. My message to the fans would be - please don’t be quiet for 95 minutes!

That means it’s up to you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and him and her and you and you to be noisy at the iPro.

So unfold your arms, jump out of your seat and SHOUT, SHOUT, SHOUT let it all out, Derby County Football Club want to hear YOU!......SING SING SING AND STEVE McCLAREN’S TEAM GOALS THEY WILL BRING………………….

Be active with the activists……..not sleeping with the sleepers!

If you want the players to do their jobs………….it’s only fair that the crowd should do their jobs in return…..

MAKE SOME NOISE!

And that includes YOU Daveo, so bring your trumpets, guitars, keyboards, rattles, microphones, kareoke machines, cd's, mobile phones stuck into some marshall amps and belt out whatever songs you like, but MAKE SOME NOISE, fart through a megaphone for all I care, just don't just sit there and expect everyone else to sing......It's up to YOU TO DO YOUR BIT.....

UP THE RAMS.....(I'M SHOUTING AND SINGING UP HERE, YOU CAN SHOUT AND SING DOWN THERE....C'MON) 

Here's hoping this thread will have loads of links of how noisy it was at the iPro after Saturday's game!!!!

And just think how lucky you are to be at the game, with the greatest opportunity to make some noise, whilst I'm locked in my house painting a poxy bedroom all weekend!!! C'MON THE RAMS!!!!!!!!

Sing up ya miserable s0ds…..

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/we-want-a-noisy-crowd-210214-1372698.aspx

Steve McCLaren told Rams Player: “I understand there’s a big crowd coming to the iPro Stadium for this one and we want a noisy crowd in the ground. My message to the fans would be - please don’t be quiet for 95 minutes!

That means it’s up to you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and him and her and you and you to be noisy at the iPro.

So unfold your arms, jump out of your seat and SHOUT, SHOUT, SHOUT let it all out, Derby County Football Club want to hear YOU!......SING SING SING AND Steve McCLAREN’S TEAM GOALS THEY WILL BRING………………….

Be active with the activists……..not sleeping with the sleepers!

If you want the players to do their jobs………….it’s only fair that the crowd should do their jobs in return…..

MAKE SOME NOISE!

And that includes YOU Daveo, so bring your trumpets, guitars, keyboards, rattles, microphones, kareoke machines, cd's, mobile phones stuck into some marshall amps and belt out whatever songs you like, but MAKE SOME NOISE, fart through a megaphone for all I care, just don't just sit there and expect everyone else to sing......It's up to YOU TO DO YOUR BIT.....

UP THE RAMS.....(I'M SHOUTING AND SINGING UP HERE, YOU CAN SHOUT AND SING DOWN THERE....C'MON) 

Here's hoping this thread will have loads of links of how noisy it was at the iPro after Saturday's game!!!!

And just think how lucky you are to be at the game, with the greatest opportunity to make some noise, whilst I'm locked in my house painting a poxy bedroom all weekend!!! C'MON THE RAMS!!!!!!!!

All of that rallying cry to end it with "Oh by the way, I'm not even going"  :lol:

Don't worry, I'll make enough noise for the both of us  ;)

Archived