Just because it's late and it's Sunday night...

Stripperg-ram

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the 4-1 defeat at the Kung Pow was the turning point for me.

I hate Leicester more than Leeds now. I can't stand watching them. That mardy goalkeeper and grinning corpse that scores penalties every week.

So Forest for me.

Both Leeds and Forest are unbearable when they're winning. But right now Leeds are looking for sympathy so I just find them funny. I'd rather watch Doncaster. Leeds' football offends my eyes, don't it you?

Used to be leeds but now i work in nottingham with a big forest fan and hes just like all the rest he thinks theyre are a massive team and will be man city one day. Doesnt ever think about not even being in the top flight for 16 years or anything like that. I dont hate him we just dont talk about derby- forest much because it ends fights.

Forest

Leeds accept they're not what they used to be ... Forest fans cling onto their history and don't shut up about how famous they think they are. Not to mention their constant excuse making

Is that why Leeds sing that stupid stupid stuuuuuuuupid song " we are the champions..the champions of europe" accepting that they are not what they used to be? Or in fact what they never where!

Most despicable football club ever on our globe. Hope they crash further..burn burn burn. Just get lost and depart our game totally. Grrrrrrr

It is funny how times change.

For me it used to be Leeds, because they seemed to represent everything that was wrong with laddish, ugly, violent football.

It's almost like the whole club couldn't operate unless they had some kind of ankle breaking bowyer/batty figure.

A football club based on bigotry and belligerence.

It's just what they seemed to want to espouse.

These days they don't seem to be quite like that and so I feel kind of inert towards them.

And if I'm honest, Forest don't stick in my craw as much as they used to.

It all changes on match day of course, but the residual resentment isn't their anymore.

Maybe I'm getting older, or maybe football isn't quite so tribal anymore.

Is that why Leeds sing that stupid stupid stuuuuuuuupid song " we are the champions..the champions of europe" accepting that they are not what they used to be? Or in fact what they never where!

Most despicable football club ever on our globe. Hope they crash further..burn burn burn. Just get lost and depart our game totally. Grrrrrrr

All I ever hear them sing is "We're not famous any more"  :lol:

It actually really surprises me that there are people saying Leeds over Forest. For me it's Forest without a doubt. Leicester and Leeds are around equal in my hatred tbh. Maybe that's why we always stuff Leeds- because we take the rivalry more seriously than they do, Same reason we always get stuffed by Leicester.

But seriously.... how can it NOT be Forest??? Especially right now as our rivalry is hotting up with the league table as it is.

It is funny how times change.

For me it used to be Leeds, because they seemed to represent everything that was wrong with laddish, ugly, violent football.

It's almost like the whole club couldn't operate unless they had some kind of ankle breaking bowyer/batty figure.

A football club based on bigotry and belligerence.

It's just what they seemed to want to espouse.

These days they don't seem to be quite like that and so I feel kind of inert towards them.

And if I'm honest, Forest don't stick in my craw as much as they used to.

It all changes on match day of course, but the residual resentment isn't their anymore.

Maybe I'm getting older, or maybe football isn't quite so tribal anymore.

Someone's been reading the Thesaurus before bed! :D

Just yankin' yer chain, please teach us how to talk English good!

It actually really surprises me that there are people saying Leeds over Forest. For me it's Forest without a doubt. Leicester and Leeds are around equal in my hatred tbh. Maybe that's why we always stuff Leeds- because we take the rivalry more seriously than they do, Same reason we always get stuffed by Leicester.

But seriously.... how can it NOT be Forest??? Especially right now as our rivalry is hotting up with the league table as it is.

Simple.

Age.

Archived