Time for a new celebrity Ram thread?

Carl Sagan

It's fitting how those two quotes are now inexorably linked.

Not only that, but the bit about him being brought up as a goalkeeper.

Explains why he's commanding in the box. (Well of course it's a crap joke, what do you want from me?)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and did I say Stephen Pickering (any relation to Lionel?) from the Here is the City website is runoured to be a Ram? Not sure I believe anything quite so far-fetched...

I wish - but no, not that I know of.

I could start a corrupt family tree and rumour though, long lost grandson..etc :lol:

Think his name's Keiran Lee. Apparently he did a film once where he boffed some lass whilst wearing his Rams kit.

I for one would like to see that....

I think he had a bet on at one point where if Forest beat us, he would do the same thing in a Forest shirt

I'm shocked and appalled everyone seems to know this Lee/Diksa fellow. When I started a celebrity thread, I was kind of hoping for a few more cerebral figures. You do realize the Trees read this forum sometimes? I propose we raise the tone. And by that I don't mean, "get it up" :o

Give it a few years and we will see if that Niall is a true fan. He will have more than enough money to make an investment into the club. 

Not really wanting to defend a member of One Direction...but does that necessarily follow? Not sure I'd invest in the club if I had the money, or at least I'd definitely think twice. Different matter if we were in financial trouble of course.

Not really wanting to defend a member of One Direction...but does that necessarily follow? Not sure I'd invest in the club if I had the money, or at least I'd definitely think twice. Different matter if we were in financial trouble of course.

Have to agree,

I would have to be ridiculously well-off to invest in the club, I know it's easy to lose vast, vast sums of money.

However, can you imagine the high you would get if it was your money that saw us promoted back into the Premier League - nothing better!

Give it a few years and we will see if that Niall is a true fan. He will have more than enough money to make an investment into the club. 

Really - the test of a 'true fan' is whether or not he's willing to pour his fortune into a football club?

Really - the test of a 'true fan' is whether or not he's willing to pour his fortune into a football club?

I didn't say fortune. Or that he should poor his money in. Just that he has more than enough money to make an investment in the club. In some form or another. 

Have to agree,

I would have to be ridiculously well-off to invest in the club, I know it's easy to lose vast, vast sums of money.

However, can you imagine the high you would get if it was your money that saw us promoted back into the Premier League - nothing better!

I wasn't talking about that level of investment. Just to have a stake of some sort. 

I went to a seance the other night & me gran informed me that Jim Morrison, Richard the lion heart & surprisingly Robin Hood were all Rams fans...apparently Robin Hood thought Nottinghamshire was a right **** h**e even back then & tried to spend as much of his time in Derbyshire as he could....

In fact she said no fooker likes Forest up there

Archived