Neck and Nominate.

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come people don't have the self confidence just to say 'sod off!' anymore?

"Ooh, I've been nominated, I don't really want to do this thing, but I've been nominated so I have to do it, don't I?"

No, you feckin don't.

I agree.

But, send this post to 25 of your closest friends or bad things will happen to you. Ask them to do the same.

I thought that was brilliant, until I looked closer and closer... then I realised he bears a very uncanny resemblance to my missus... 

:huh:

First thing I'm doing tomorrow is finding out whether she's been Leicester recently.. :angry:

She's got a similar gold watch to make matters worse :(

I've not seen a single one of these yet, although my mate was talking about a funny one where a Man City fan goes into the Man United megastore and does his.dare.

I'd deffo do it at the City Ground if I was nominated sooner, cos I'm a likes whore like that x

Wouldn't dream of doing it now, seen too many crap ones clog up my newsfeed and even the "good" ones have gone way out of hand. They're not funny anymore, just either dangerous or boring.

Funny this. We all harping on in another thread about common sense/elf and safety etc this is one of the reasons why people need telling what to do. Don't people think potential employers will look at there Facebook/Twitter/Instsgram.

A few people have died doing this stupid craze. The stuff they are putting is just incredible. Some idiots are even adding engine oil to there pints

I know a few beers that would be improved like that.

Archived