Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

sage

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QPR struggle against opponents like us I think, even Forest beat them 2-0. Against most of the top end sides they've either lost or drew. That's probably completely wrong but I can't remember them winning against any top end side.

Don't think they have the best away record either, it's P 15 - W 5 - D 5 - L 3 - S 15 - C 11. Okay, it's not bad but they're not scoring many.

Saying that, they have the best defensive record in the division? We've got the 3rd worst home defensive record in the division.

Still gonna go for a marginal Derby win, 2-1 and Bamford FGS.

Two grim stats for you lot before the game tonight.

- You've played 6 games against top 6 opposition so far this season, lost all 6.

- Your last 6 games vs QPR have resulted in 3 draws, 3 losses.

I hope you put both of the above to bed tonight and get 3 points!  ;)

How many people are going to repeat this ****? I seem to remember us beating at least 2 teams that were in the top 6 when we played them!

- You've played 6 games against top 6 opposition so far this season, lost all 6.

Against the sides in the top six now.. Yes.

But the top six are forever changing (now it seems pretty set) and we've beaten Watford, Brighton and Blackpool who were all in the top six at some point.

I'm not worried anyway, our defeats against Leicester, Burnley, Reading and Forest all came under NC.

Now we have a different mindset, and some of our victories under SM have come against tricky sides like Brighton and Wigan who both could still make the top six.

I'd fancy us to beat both Reading and Burnley at PP should we play them tomorrow.

As for Leicester, we could have Messi, Ronaldo and Ribery as a front three and we'd still lose it - they're a freak team for us in the same way we're a freak team to Leeds!

Most of those defeats were early in the season. Weve improved since then. Sure weve lost to Fester twice , but we dont need reminding of our record against you.

Those pics are as he left each club in a mess

Archived