The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was Cohen still down when Hendrick scored? Or was there another **** excuse for that one?

Clearly the rest of the team were emotionally traumatised by the life-threatening injuries suffered by their fallen comrade. Reid had to nip off to the side of the pitch to get a meat & potato down his neck to cheer himself up. He, undoubtedly would have got something in front of Jeffro's shot. I say 'something', by which I mean one of his bellies.

Billy challenged the Judge to a pie race but then remembered that that might undermine his case of being severely maimed by Nigel. Instead he challenged the Judge to a pie-eating contest but backed out when the Judge overruled his attempts to sub himself for Andy Reid....

Talking of pie eating ,Billy's a right little fat fecker now,he's really put some timber on.

Clearly the rest of the team were emotionally traumatised by the life-threatening injuries suffered by their fallen comrade. Reid had to nip off to the side of the pitch to get a meat & potato down his neck to cheer himself up. He, undoubtedly would have got something in front of Jeffro's shot. I say 'something', by which I mean one of his bellies.

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "fat chance"

Do you think Kenny Burns can do joined-up writing?

And that's a good pre-excuse - less time to prepare

Excuses? Cut NFFC open and they bleed excuses.

Didn't they play a replay with Preston? Maybe not being able to beat a top 6 team (lol) at home is the reason they've had to play more games.

On the subject of people sounding like 6 year olds - has anyone ever tried to read a column by Kenny Burns?

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Kenny-Burns-Nottingham-Forest-beat-Leicester-City/story-20642186-detail/story.html#ixzz2tZ7n0dON

Good ol' Kenny talking **** again. Not as much as the forum member CliftonRed1 at the bottom of the page "Say what you want about Billy but he's a winner!" Er no he isn't...

Whenever you lose you make it about something else. Reach for that moral high ground. You're just a red Leeds United.

It must have upset you when Clough got sacked that it ended up being about something else rather than your win? And we didnt even have to make ridiculous claims to do it!!

You've got an excuse for everything. You're so quick to find some moral high ground when you're beaten I doubt you need a map to get there.

I'll ask again.

Do

You

Ever

Lose

Fairly?

Do you know how stupid you sound call us dirty? You have a worse disciplinary record and for every bad foul on tender Reid we can find a bad foul on Craig "the mountain" Bryson.

For every chant we do, you have one yourselves. How much money do you give us when we come to CG? Ask Commons what he thinks of you're chants

You say we were dirty v QPR? You've seen one clip of a foul on Barton. Now go watch Barton's elbows on Hughes and his 2 late challenges on Bryson and Martin, plus another wild arm swiped at Bryson.

Ooooh we didn't kick the ball out for Cohen? Did it look serious at the time? Why didnt you kick Ward out of play instead of letting him turn 3 of you inside out and beating you're keeper at the near post? If Cohen hadnt have got injured would he have appeared down the left side to stop Ward?

You've always got excuses and reasons.

You just hate having to slog it with those that aren't as famous. Teams that aren't as glorious as the Liverpool you belong with.

I do hope you go into meltdown and play your days out in the conference. I don't want to be in the same league as you. I don't enjoy the rivalry. You're annoying and your manager is a cnut. You're like his little clones now.

We're all laughing at you.

You're just a red Leeds United

Thanks for the essay. Far too much effort went into that.

One thing - we actually were champions.. champions of Europe.. unlike Leeds?

But yeah our disciplinary record isn't great this year, weren't you near the bottom too?

Sheff united took the piss on the tickets

Home tickets had Sheffield United v Nott'm Forest

Away tickets had Sheffield United v Notts Forest

They seem to like winding the gumps up with this, my Sheff Utd supporting colleagues at work said that the stadium announcer kept calling them Notts Forest all afternoon. He also announced their players names wrongly, the goalscorer as James Peterson, Mackie as McKay etc, too many for it to be coincidence. For some reason they really don't like Forest although I don't know what the history behind this is.

In the interest of balance though, they did say that Reid was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch and ran the midfield.

Archived