The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for posting this in here, I didn't think it merited its own thread..

Did anyone notice this in the story about Mark Robins taking over at Ssausagehorpe:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29596845

"Robins, who has appointed former Nottingham Forest assistant David "Ned" Kelly as his number two"

Has Ned given up on waiting for Billy to get another job?

So did any Forest players score or assist any important goals this week (or indeed last week, or the week before that)?

It must be quite galling for the dogs that "The Albino", as they so nicely and disparagingly describe Will, is probably now worth more than their entire club. Double if you include their council allotment and shed.

It must be quite galling for the dogs that "The Albino", as they so nicely and disparagingly describe Will, is probably now worth more than their entire club. Double if you include their council allotment and shed.

Don't worry.... Busy gloating that they have to pay more for a football match than us....

Ok ok so some of your players have been contributing on the international stage. I just hope they contribute to those teams and get automatic qualification as we all know what happens when there in the play offs

"http://tapatalk..com/v2/14/10/15/dd01f434f6e92a70d0ed7f3bb8b7b306" alt="dd01f434f6e92a70d0ed7f3bb8b7b306">

Yeovil?

Blackpool?

Sheffield United?

Do they have any international players since Paul Peschisolido retired?

Does that count as a bite?

Sorry, I thought at first that you were asking about teams who had successfully navigated their way to Wembley through the playoffs in recent years. They were three random clubs which sprang to mind - then I realised that the original point was about international representation, and I just chose the only international player I could think of who had played for one of said completely and utterly random clubs. 

Bacon and black pudding sandwich, anyone?

Sorry, I thought at first that you were asking about teams who had successfully navigated their way to Wembley through the playoffs in recent years. They were three random clubs which sprang to mind - then I realised that the original point was about international representation, and I just chose the only international player I could think of who had played for one of said completely and utterly random clubs. 

Bacon and black pudding sandwich, anyone?

with butter?

Archived