The demise of Forest

ladyram

I always piss me sen at this argument from the gumps.

With all the moaning about the price of football these days, tickets to pricey etc, etc. So we try and keep them as cheap as possible and they have the audacity to mock!!! :lol:

Cheap as possible? I suppose free is pretty cheap so bravo to Derby.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kids for a quid coming up soon at your place?

Probably. Bet that seems pricey to you lot doesn't it?

Mate of mine has a lad at a school in Derby and 5 times last season they had free tickets given out. I actually think it's a good thing but it does explain a lot.

It means, that unlike them we don't have drug money or the proceeds from mugging, guns or burglary coming into most housholds so we have to rely on free tickets to get to games ;)  :lol:

Arh ok, I thought he was implying about attendances, Something all Forest fans have a bizarre complex about.

Unfortunately for him promotional/free tickets are not included in official match day attendances.

So even without all of these so called "free tickets", we still have a better home following.

Every season.

For the past 15 years.

What does it explain Psycho... I'm fascinated to know.

It explains that despite their best start to a season for a few decades they struggle to get people out of the Broad Marsh centre and down to the City Ground on a match day.

For a city with an urban population of 660k they struggle to drag 20k in despite all the kids for a quid, students for a quid days etc...

Where as ickle Derby, (230k), are fighting them off with a shitty stick averaging 27.5k and we ain't really started yet!

The green eyes match the green jumpers methinks. :lol:

They do exactly the same deal at Forest for kids as they do at Derby....

Think you'll find the discounted tickets to workplaces is the same as well....

Interesting that your away numbers are poor compared to similar-sized clubs. I.e where the true hardcore element can be judged.

Says to me that your home attendance is probably made up of fair weather free-loaders.

"Similar sized clubs" such as the mighty Burnley and Wigan that both beat you last season.

http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-championship-2013-2014/2/

"Similar sized clubs" such as the mighty Burnley and Wigan that both beat you last season.

http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-championship-2013-2014/2/

What exactly does that table prove?

It's not a measure of away attendances. It's a list of who has played in front of the most fans (home and away). Something that has an infinite number of variables.

Go back and try again.

Interesting that your away numbers are poor compared to similar-sized clubs. I.e where the true hardcore element can be judged.

Says to me that your home attendance is probably made up of fair weather free-loaders.

Also where are your "true hardcore" fans this season? You're "joint top" but have the third worse away attendance in the league.

http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-championship-2014-2015/2/

I always piss me sen at this argument from the gumps.

With all the moaning about the price of football these days, tickets to pricey etc, etc. So we try and keep them as cheap as possible and they have the audacity to mock!!! :lol:

You can imagine them ordering their tickets can't you...." NO NO NO NO I WANT TO PAY

Probably. Bet that seems pricey to you lot doesn't it?

Mate of mine has a lad at a school in Derby and 5 times last season they had free tickets given out. I actually think it's a good thing but it does explain a lot.

Can you get me some? I've been paying for a season ticket all these years?

Anyone else?

Archived