The demise of Forest

ladyram

I have no idea what u just wrote

It's far too early to start on the home brew eddie

Yes, I occasionally have that problem, but I didn't realise that you now brewed.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There must be 100 examples over the years of lads who play for the u21s and don't make the step up.

David Prutton comes to mind for us.

Fortunately for Hughes the England senior side is full of players that in the past would've played for the u21s. That means the lesser players now get a chance

There must be 100 examples over the years of lads who play for the u21s and don't make the step up.

Fortunately for Hughes the England senior side is full of players that in the past would've played for the u21s. That means the lesser players now get a chance

The lesser players get a chance yet Lascelles can't get in the team ahead of Ben Gibson? And wonderkids Paterson, Grant and Osborn have 0 u21 call ups between them despite all being older and obviously much better than Hughes  :rolleyes:

It must be quite galling for the dogs that "The Albino", as they so nicely and disparagingly describe Will, is probably now worth more than their entire club. Double if you include their council allotment and shed.

Come on eddie get you facts right ,you can't include the allotment and shed they don't even own that.I wonder what the rent is.

Indeed there are - but whereas David Prutton was a workhorse /decent utility player, Hughes is unique in the English game. His assets are entirely creative, and in a better side than Derby he would look even better. An absolute certainty to make his full England debut well before the Euro 2016 tournament proper, I reckon, and once he's in the senior side, there'll be no getting rid of him.

Eddie, don't hold your breath, I'm now tee total due to waiting for my bottle from Froggg

I thought that Froggg was talking about home-made chilli sauce.

The lesser players get a chance yet Lascelles can't get in the team ahead of Ben Gibson? And wonderkids Paterson, Grant and Osborn have 0 u21 call ups between them despite all being older and obviously much better than Hughes :rolleyes:

Lascelles isn't getting much football so his sub appearance doesn't surprise me.

Grant has started 1 senior game :lol:

I see bbc sport got to the real reason you have good home gates

How come no ones made a thread on it. Mmmmmm

Value for money, Stoners - value for money.

If the tickets were free at Forest, they would still be too expensive because of all the embrocation the fans need to buy to ease their still necks.

HOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

Lascelles isn't getting much football so his sub appearance doesn't surprise me.

Grant has started 1 senior game :lol:

Lascelles never recovered from his mauling at Fortress iPro.

I think he may never be the same again.

Value for money, Stoners - value for money.

If the tickets were free at Forest, they would still be too expensive because of all the embrocation the fans need to buy to ease their still necks.

HOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

Hey it wasnt a dig. I think it's brilliant you do what you do. It gets more through the turnstiles.

Lascelles never recovered from his mauling at Fortress iPro.

I think he may never be the same again.

That must be why he was training with the England side last week.

Proves my point perfectly, that this country only cares about the senior side. If you're good enough you'll train with them. Has Hughes trained with them? You could have all the u21 caps you want but still end up not making the step up.

That must be why he was training with the England side last week.

Proves my point perfectly, that this country only cares about the senior side. If you're good enough you'll train with them. Has Hughes trained with them? You could have all the u21 caps you want but still end up not making the step up.

England needed practice against a player of San Marinos quality, that's all!

Archived