The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby loaned an entire team all the way to a play off final last year.

They'll be fine about it

That is absolutely priceless from a Forest fan.

Absolutely priceless.

(Are you forgetting that you loaned an entire team all the way to a midtable finish last year?)

Getting your excuses in early me 'owd ? You shouldn't have anything to worry about, he's only a league 1 manager after all, it's not like he's Neil Lennon or anything is it ?

Always happens to us this does

It's last season all over again. Key injuries to players, new managers for teams before we play them and we're just coming into the hurricane season.

Always happens to us this does

It's last season all over again. Key injuries to players, new managers for teams before we play them and we're just coming into the hurricane season.

Good job you're not playing today.... Blowy ain't the word.... Your lot would lose about thirty balls in the Trent.... :)

While on my way into Derby,driving by the cattle market,I noticed a new building,

which I hadn't seen before.John Pye auctioneers,which I know are based in Nottingham

couldn't really miss them as the livery is bright red very similar to Forest's kit,which I

believe they used to sponsor.Maybe just coincidence,bit provocative,especially as from

their rear you can see our stadium.Hope their fire insurance cover is full and up to date

Chaddesdon is only over the road.

While on my way into Derby,driving by the cattle market,I noticed a new building,

which I hadn't seen before.John Pye auctioneers,which I know are based in Nottingham

couldn't really miss them as the livery is bright red very similar to Forest's kit,which I

believe they used to sponsor.Maybe just coincidence,bit provocative,especially as from

their rear you can see our stadium.Hope their fire insurance cover is full and up to date

Chaddesdon is only over the road.

is it Bamford auctions old place?

What did you type in Google to find that ?

Derby county under non league Nigel ?

Play off final 2014?

iPoo atmosphere on match day?

Desperate.

Cardiff to thrash to poodles on Saturday.

Archived