The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We at least Forest gave us a game this time. They were much improved from last season, I liked the look of Antonio and Assombalonga - they combined to produce pretty much the only quality piece of play in the entire 90 minutes of what was an instantly forgettable game. 

That said, Derby were average again, nothing more - huge on effort and commitment but lacking in quality, and some way behind what we were doing last season. I was hoping something might click with this game to give us some momentum but it didnt.

Forest won't stay top of the league for long if that's as good as they've got, especially if Reid and Cohen are out. Unfortunate for Osborne, the ignomy of coming on as sub only to be subbed off again in your team's biggest game of the season is rather an embarrasment.

Both teams will aim to be top six; on today's performances both will be lucky to get there.

I was actually impressed with keogh today. Played well

As for Buxton he belongs back in the Sunday league.

Buxton vs Pearce thread. My arse

The point of the thread is who would be more of a nutter of they were playing in the same Derby v Forest game, Bucko made a great case for himself today, the mad *******.

Are you for real? If anything the ref favoured you by not booking Shotton or sending off useless Eustace

Typical whining Dawny. Always full of crap excuses.

Few thoughts on this one;

1) The bloke who made it to the far end, surprising turn of pace for a fat lad.

2) why are all d1ckheads also slapheads? There were plenty of baldies on display in that clip and pretty much every one of them, d1ckhead.....

Also, no change I see, flashbacks to the game at the iPro last season, what with it taking 7 Nottingham-ites to subdue a single Derby lad. Shame he couldn't smash in a hat trick like Bryson first though.....;)

Review without being under the influence

Best game I've seen albino and keogh play by a long way.

Shotton was destroyed by Antonio in the first half and was lucky to still be in the pitch.

Lansbury poor, Burke poor, Reid poor, MM is awesome. I haven't seen him do anything wrong yet.

On a positive that was the worst I've seen us play this year.

I think were both nailed on for top 6 as I think this league maybe poorer than last year. Norwich are the standout team. And along with us, you and Watford I can't see any other great teams. It maybe too early to say that but I just did.

Hobbles is hobbles. Can't last 90 minutes.

We now have to IMO move forward without the likes of Cohen, Reid and maybe even Hobbles. It's hard to build a team around people that can't stay on the pitch.

Great atmosphere great day out. (Apart from the ********* on the pitch always fat and bald cun7s)

Archived