The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I said 'Shhhhhhhh' I didn't think people would take me seriously. Roll on the new season. When we can watch forest loose to not just ten men, but blackpool's 8.

I thought we were playing a game whereby the first one to break the silence was the forum dunce.  :)

Redcar! :ph34r: 

Rated him when I saw him play, but has only made ~170 league appearances in 8 seasons as a pro and 49 in his last 3 seasons for Hamburg?

Good signing if they can keep him fit I think, but seems he could be another spending more time on the treatment table than the pitch.

Forest signing Michael Mancienne, good player.

Strange player, decent ability but not good enough in the air to play centre back and not good enough on the ball to play in midfield. I've not really seen where he has been playing since he moved to Germany. He did quite well when at wolves though

Some gems from LTLF about our Thorne signing and how it gives us the best midfield in the league.

"Bryson's probably on par with Landsbury" (The latter's so good, he can't even spell his name right.)

"I personally feel we have a better midfield when fit." (Injuries excuse sneaking back in again. Also, no.)

I have to say, I didn't know you were sponsored by a kebab company.

First a phone shop, then a kebab shop.

What next?

Surely you wouldn't sell the name of your stadium to a sugary drink??

Would you??

The Diabetes Dome.

Well we do have North American owners. If anyone knows about high sugar & fat content it's them!

I have to say, I didn't know you were sponsored by a kebab company.

First a phone shop, then a kebab shop.

What next? 

Surely you wouldn't sell the name of your stadium to a sugary drink??

Would you??

The Diabetes Dome.

You're going to have a go about sponsorship? Really? Well if you're sure... :D

Archived