The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't realise Forest lost 5-2 earlier until now... I though they were playing tomorrow.

At this rate, and especially with a useless owner, a rubbish manager soon to take over and relatively decent clubs getting promoted - they will be amongst the favourites to go down next season?

So much misery at their gaff at the moment - has anyone contacted Geldoff, Midge Ure and Bono to see if there's anything that can be done for the poor buggers? Perhaps a concert at Wembley - probably the only time in their life time that they'll be going.....

So much misery at their gaff at the moment - has anyone contacted Geldoff, Midge Ure and Bono to see if there's anything that can be done for the poor buggers? Perhaps a concert at Wembley - probably the only time in their life time that they'll be going.....

Don't be silly, they have the Froch vs Groves fight :lol:

PistoldPete2

Mind the gap

Can we force them into administration and 10 point deduction? They really are showing relegation form.

Concede 5 twice on worldwide TV within 3 weeks. Reckon Fawaz's dad might tell him to trade in his train set for something that takes up less space?

I bet they're loving the international exposure of having their name on the shirt of is, especially to the international viewing audience, a bunch of losers of the highest order.

And all the close ups of Fawaz in the crowd now, just for a bit more exposure. I do bet daddy is wondering what the **** he's paying for by now.

I didn't realise Forest lost 5-2 earlier until now... I though they were playing tomorrow.

At this rate, and especially with a useless owner, a rubbish manager soon to take over and relatively decent clubs getting promoted - they will be amongst the favourites to go down next season?

So did the Forest players

Anyone seen britains got talent? See the opera singing girl originally from Nottingham. Said she had to get away from Nottingham, to get away from 'bad people'. Simon said, 'who?' I thought, 'as if you need to ask, people from Nottingham, obviously'.

Turned out it was 'bullies' (so 'people from Nottingham'). And she was dead talented. So that's a big '**** you' to the people of Nottingham who chased her out.

Ha ha, they couldn't see talent there if it scored 5 goals past them.

Archived