The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when was Keogh up for sale??

They said I could bring in three players in the January 2013 window so I lined up Chris Burke of Birmingham, Derby’s Richard Keogh, and Craig Mackail-Smith of Brighton. (about Leeds btw)[/size]

Incredible if true, that he was up for sale just 6 months after signing.

I should not bite but we beat the reigning European champions Liverpool in the first round (no seeding in those days) and German champions Cologne in the semi finals. We beat Ajax and Hamburg enroute in the next season.

Looking at the different rounds shows what a completely different competition it was with teams for Ireland, Northern Ireland and Malta playing in the proper rounds. All teams played minnows in those days. The UEFA cup was very strong in those days as well.

Anyway winning two European Cups is something we should be rightfully proud of and you can argue it was harder to win having had to win the league to compete than in this day and age. It does not affect the club now or even make us a big club but why should not be proud of something that special?

Listening to Danny Taylor (massive Forest fan and chief football writer for the Guardian) has touched on the damage that Davies has caused by allowing him and Price to run the club as a two band show meaning there is no structure with no senior staff. Fawaz has ****** up big time for allowing that to happen ...

I see you failed to reply to this

Note, the word NEAR, we didn't go out of business did we like some hmmm, we are the derby county that formed in the 1800's you lot went under and are a new florest not the original.

Your gerrin like fester supporters now, can only bang on about 2 league cup wins nearly 20 years ago.

And thats only cos you have spent most of the season in the shadow of your rivals who spent bog all and spanked ya 5-0.

did i mention we spanked ya 5-0? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to post five emoticons.

How can I express my unbridled joy with less?

Use one emoticon, but post it five times.

Archived