The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fully deserved victory which will hopefully return the favour and ensure that KBD will f88k off

I'm going for a lay down

Well, if you have any trouble dropping off, just try counting the goals you conceded today.  ;)

IT'S NEVER HIS FAULT,

IT'S NEVER HIS FAU- AU - AULT,

BILLY DAVIES,

IT'S NEVER HIS FAULT.

Goes to show what an arrogant w@nker Davis is covering his mouth every time he talked with the cameras on him. You'd have thought he was divulging the plans for a secret missile defense system!!! We know what he was saying "We git te gee long!" & "I git Natalie coomin roond to me hoose later. I'm ginna give it te her in dee arse!"

F00kin droopy eyed cvnt!!!

Fawaz tweet.

"Thankyou for your support. Our fans deserve better than this. Disappointing result".

Billy's on the way oot.

Goes to show what an arrogant w@nker Davis is covering his mouth every time he talked with the cameras on him. You'd have thought he was divulging the plans for a secret missile defense system!!! We know what he was saying "We git te gee long!" & "I git Natalie coomin roond to me hoose later. I'm ginna give it te her in dee arse!"

F00kin droopy eyed cvnt!!!

I notice that. Whatever his incredibly secret plans where, they didn't exactly help did they. He might as well have held a boar up saying, 'HOOOFF!', when he put Henderson and Halford on.

And Henderson should have been sent if for an elbow on Keogh. But I was please to see Bucko lay out, was it Patterson(?) off the ball, just by standing his ground. Legend.

They weren't singing much at 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 or 5-0 though, just that little stretch of game at 4-0

Ya right, for about 10 mins in the second half they tried to do what man utd fans did last week against Liverpool, drown them out and show everyone how big and well supported man up are.......florist failed miserably, on pitch and off it, we we're brilliant today, I was in the south west corner today, best atmosphere I've ever seen it in there, shame its only 1 game a year but fk it today was magic!!

They had injury problems  ;)

Djebbor and Abdoun too allegedly. Nothing to do with Billy not actually wanting them in the first place though, of course not, what a silly notion.

Djebbour had man flu, Abdoun apparently "has an ankle" - thought it was pretty standard to have 2 of them anyway, but there you go.

I notice that. Whatever his incredibly secret plans where, they didn't exactly help did they. He might as well have held a boar up saying, 'HOOOFF!', when he put Henderson and Halford on.

And Henderson should have been sent if for an elbow on Keogh. But I was please to see Bucko lay out, was it Patterson(?) off the ball, just by standing his ground. Legend.

Yeah when he lay on the floor in agony until something git said he didn't like. Ref should have booked him for simulation.

Mind you he could have booked all their players for pretending to be a professional footballers

Top 6 now will be the top 6 at the end of the season, I reckon.

That would be a shame actually. I was dreading the idea of meeting Forest in the play offs, but now I'd much rather meet them than Brighton or Reading. Might as well have a by into the final.

But I honestly think that forest are in more danger of dropping out if the top ten than getting into the play offs.

I really thought we were on a hiding to nothing today, as we all felt we should win and even the Forest lot were predicting a comfortable victory.

However, I don't think anyone was expecting that!

Although, playing two midfielders in Moussi and Greening was like watching two blokes wearing breeze blocks tied to their feet trying to catch an Olympic athlete!

Archived