The demise of Forest

ladyram

The circus has its ringmaster back

You took the words right out of my mouth!

The only thing that could make this more circus like is if he had his players jumping through hoops on fire in the warm up.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jammy tw*t

"http://i.gyazo.com/c6cd85a986dc4d2b2db8bdf4f9bffc65" alt="c6cd85a986dc4d2b2db8bdf4f9bffc65">

How convenient / contrived is that?!! It's as pathetic as it is ridiculous.

I've got a friend in trouble with they'll way the minute. 100% didn't do it, but his bail conditions remain until the appeal is heard. Billy 100% did this, but he can appeal and have his punishment suspense while he does and drags it out forever.

I hope they triple his ban when they finally get around to it.

I wish I could find the thread when he was being touted for the England job and I was the only one on here telling you all that he is a just a crap second hand car salesman.

One of the most over rated managers ever, glad you are all realizing now, all I have to do now is to convince you all that Beckham was useless too..

I never used to pay attention to Redknapp. Then when you started slating him I started noticing it all.

Media darling, wheeler dealing (basically obscene wages and rumoured back handers) and his money spent v trophies won record. Not to mention him and his son talk like cnuts.

I'd love him to be England manager though. What would the media say then when England are still a boring average team?

I think it's convenient that he's on the touchline, so that he can then wave bye bye to the Forest fans at 2:10, knowing full well that he's going to be sacked by 2:15.

Why are people happy that fat chief pseudo-card-waving whiner at the referee to get the goalie sent off sh1thead Andy Reid isn't playing? Bucko would have broken the lily-livered chicken lard-arse in two, and stuffed both ends under their foul manager's eye-bags.

TEN MEN, YOU NOTHINGHAM CVNTS.

That's the spirit Derby fans demand this Saturday - which, coincidentally, is the end of Forest's season AND the end of their obnoxious manager, if there is any justice.

Oh christ, I am soooooooooo slow.......... hadn't realised this.........

"It is what it is"
Used often in the business world, this incredibly versatile phrase can be literally translated as "f*ck it."

:ph34r:

Feel free to mock me.

Archived