Championship Manager of the Month

admira

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the shortlist? Can;t see anything online.

The poison dwarf has won ti seven times, more than any other manager.

Not surprising - BD is a shortlist.

League 2 and League 1 nominations were announced earlier today (Nige is a league 1 nomination, Rowett is a League 2 nomination) - Championship nominations aren't on the Sky website yet.

Results are normally announced on the Friday.

Guess Boycie's started wumming early this morning?

tbf from what I'm hearing on TV and Radio Harry is doing a great job considering he lacks strikers. He needs investment this month because QPR are lacking in that area.

Like Claridge said, if they want to win this tough division then they need investment. No good having freebies and academy players like Derby.

'Houdini' lol

tbf from what I'm hearing on TV and Radio Harry is doing a great job considering he lacks strikers. He needs investment this month because QPR are lacking in that area.

Like Claridge said, if they want to win this tough division then they need investment. No good having freebies and academy players like Derby.

'Houdini' lol

Totally agree, Harry's working absolute miracles at QPR on a shoestring, he's clearly got to be given some resources in January to bolster up top. They've done exceptionally well to get where they are, I just hope he gets the backing he's earnt to take them to the next level.

It's a real rags to riches story in the making that one...

Reading the nomination descriptions, they all seem quite worthy, but there's no contest really. 3 draws and 3 wins doesn't really compare with 5 wins and a draw from mid-table to second.

I'm not actually too please with that, a Steve will win, and then it's inevitable that we'll loose to Leicester.

Anything that is subjective can't be truly objective.

As a Rams Supporter I can walk tall knowing that we have the best manager and player of the month.

Leicester supporters etc may beg to differ.

What a season!

What a calibre of great teams!

Almost seems a pity that we'll be in the boringly predictable Premiership next season! :ph34r:

Archived