Private Entry

Alph

No, not a thread about PD's anus it's a thread where you can ONLY say the most exciting things about The Rams.

You've got Boycie and mo55y tossing off Nigel Pearson they're so scared of him. Will Hughes isn't as good as he used to be, maybe he's past his best. Jamie Ward couldn't cross a road and Andre Wisdom has decided he's bored. Oh and some cnut keeps moaning about iPride Park

We've just won like 300 games in a row and we're looking for stuff to moan about. Well, cheer up and tell us you're positives only.

No mass debating. If Mostyn even looks at Eddie I want it reported. If Utch starts going on about something that happened on a train in 1958 I want it reported. If Boycie and the crew do puns? If rynny says owt about Dawkins that doesn't start with 'I like'? All to be reported.

So,

Forsyth - is this an awesome twin? Like those two at Man United? Cus this fella is class compared to the one at the start of the season. Big attacking threat.

The Mac - he's beautiful. When we play crap and win he says 'we played crap and won. Must do better'. Really seems to have high standards and I don't know about you I just feel different about him and his coaches. Like I expect a reaction everytime we slip a bit. Total faith. Unexpected total faith.

Away support - it's been good numbers and decent noise. It's like we have more than 23 games now!

Bailey - glad he's back.

Chris Martin - The man. He's probably better than Balotelli. But I've been informed he's not as good as Darius Henderson.

Jake Buxton - seems to rise to every challenge. Being serious about him for a moment. Whitbread, Keane, Wisdom, Samuel Eto'o! There's times his position was under threat. Times people would have expected him to be out his depth and he just keeps stepping up. He looks at home with a hot United prospect and a RB who will probably never play outside the top flight with another club. Really happy for him. He might even stop Nugent and Co infront of Sky cameras at Leicester?!

Cheer up. We're good!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But yeh, I'm seriously optimistic about where we're headed.

We have some of the best young talents in the league, if not the country, the team is showing a fantastic togetherness and we're being led by an astute manager.

I think the only thing that could hold us back is self belief, so lets keep on trying to play teams off the park starting on Friday!

And I have a serious man crush on Forsyth, he's like the shrinking violet that's always had natural beauty, all he needed was a little bit of love and look at the stunner he's turned into. Still innocent and pure but now confident and radiating...

Too much?

Jesus Christ. I wanted people to enjoy the good times while they're here. Not to go all Fifty Shades Of Grey over our left back.

He's just a rich mans Gareth Roberts.

So too much then?

LeicesterRam agrees with me, we wont let you in the club if you're a whiny little bitch about it...

So too much then?

LeicesterRam agrees with me, we wont let you in the club if you're a whiny little bitch about it...

LeicesterRam. The guy that's #ITK when it comes to Liam Moore.

I hope I've not let the cat out the bag there. He never mentions it...

It took one half-time talk from our Mac to change team's mindset from negative to positive. Creating self confidence took few weeks.

Fans is much bigger ship to turn though. Buzz is here, expectations have rised, but confidence not so much.

I do respect your contribution to prozetylize. I'm following Alpha!

Jesus Christ. I wanted people to enjoy the good times while they're here. Not to go all Fifty Shades Of Grey Black and White over our left back.

He's just a rich mans Gareth Roberts.

FTFY

We're higher up the league than we've been in ages

The buzz on matchdays just gets better

We held Chelsea off for 70 minutes and gave them a game.

And Boycie's banned from puns.

Alpha gets my vote for President.

Love Stevie Mac's positivity - We're 2-0 down to one of the best clubs in Europe; do we try and close the flood gates?

No! we send on 2 strikers and go for their jugular; a ploy which very nearly got us a goal back.

What can be said about Bucko that hasn't already been said? He gave a great interview in the DET the other day where he said,“I'm as proud as punch just to be at this club and to put the shirt on every weekend". It shows Bucko and we're proud to have you!

We're higher up the league than we've been in ages

The buzz on matchdays just gets better

We held Chelsea off for 70 minutes and gave them a game.

And Boycie's banned from puns.

Alpha gets my vote for President.

ER... we were two places higher a couple of weeks ago.... :ph34r:

ER... we were two places higher a couple of weeks ago.... :ph34r:

Yes I know but we'll be back there again soon. I'm confident of that happening now and not accepting that we'll just slide back down and manage to stay safe.

Don't want midtable mediocrity again and I think that's what's making all the difference. For once we could be very serious contenders for promotion, so that's a massive positive.

Archived