Private Entry

Alph

Nearly 2 years since I started singing this song http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/8610-new-derby-county-football-club-songdo-i-love-you-indeed-i-do/on my own. It might be another 2 years until someone else joins in.

But hey all the good things take time. So I’m still sat here with my Derby County Keep The Faith

T-shirt on http://www.punkfootball.com/Derby-Keep-the-Faith-T-shirt-details.aspx?ID=25128&CAT=131

and singing some Northern Soul and some Punk Rock.

And hey ho, one day Derby County will win again at Leicester!

God I feel positive today. Somebody turn up the music! Praise The Lord!

And I'm eating an Orange.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig Ramage... And he's " a Derby lad"!

Even my missus is happy with football these days. She thinks she is going on a shopping trip to London in May!

*cough*t-shirt*cough*

Yes I know but we'll be back there again soon. I'm confident of that happening now and not accepting that we'll just slide back down and manage to stay safe.

Don't want midtable mediocrity again and I think that's what's making all the difference. For once we could be very serious contenders for promotion, so that's a massive positive.

I don't know about you but I was dissapointed after the Wigan game to see Leicester make a bit of a gap between us. We should be happy with 6th considering the difficult start but the way we've played just makes you think that 6th would be a dissapointment!!!

I don't know about you but I was dissapointed after the Wigan game to see Leicester make a bit of a gap between us. We should be happy with 6th considering the difficult start but the way we've played just makes you think that 6th would be a dissapointment!!!

OI!!

NO

Negativity!!

I'm happy the Aberdeenshire Rams get to see the mighty Derby County live on Sky Sports again on Friday night.

On a positive note last time we were on Sky Sports we received some rock from Blackpool, so what with us being a friendly, generous bunch, we gave them back a bucket, a spade, a donkey, a tower and a shafting.  

And the weather was rather nice!

Archived