Own up...

Ambitious

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell get a grip people. So what if people bought them. Couldn't care less. More battles in football to win then bloody half and half scarves.

I rather be more bothered that kids grow up around here not supporting there local team and supporting citeh Chelski etc.

I find it quite amusing so many people are getting worked up about them!

One more question. How many of you had a foreign teams top by any chance? I know I have and especially in my younger days I wore one to a Derby match.

GET A BLOODY GRIP PEOPLE.

As ever feel free to rip me apart but I'm not for turning on this one.

Funny moment was when I was in the very long queue for the toilet and some guy started moaning really loadly so people could hear about how he was having to queue for 10 minutes to go to toilet, part time fans buying those half and half scarves and saying bet you won't all be here for Yeovil at home.

Boycie?

I asked one of the guys outside what on earth he was doing selling that sh1te outside our ground. Got no response.

Same here mate, he just looked away. Having asked around, its common at Old Trafford and suchlike.

Its Rupert Murdoch's legacy to english football.....

Agree with Mafia. It was amusing at first reading about scarfs on Twitter but now it's getting a tad embarrassing. Please stop, it's not a good look. Stop gettin yer tits in a twist because of a SCARF!

Btw, I have a half n half Derby, Man U. Gonna put it in the For Sale thread, bet Boycies lad puts a bid in ;-)

Bloody hell get a grip people. So what if people bought them. Couldn't care less. More battles in football to win then bloody half and half scarves.

I rather be more bothered that kids grow up around here not supporting there local team and supporting citeh Chelski etc.

One more question. How many of you had a foreign teams top by any chance? I know I have and especially in my younger days I wore one to a Derby match.

Was it an Italian one?

You've obviously bought one so its pointless to rip you apart! :lol:

Just don't get it at all. Football is tribal, its why its the most popular sport on earth.

Its us agin them. Its your street vs the skip rats from t'other street. 

Its your estate against the poncy fookers from the posh estate.

Its your town vs the soap dodging cnuts from down the road.

Its Derby vs Cockney/Scouse/Geordie/Manc barstewards.

or, should i say, it was  :(

You've obviously bought one so its pointless to rip you apart! :lol:

Just don't get it at all. Football is tribal, its why its the most popular sport on earth.

Its us agin them. Its your street vs the skip rats from t'other street.

Its your estate against the poncy fookers from the posh estate.

Its your town vs the soap dodging cnuts from down the road.

Its Derby vs Cockney/Scouse/Geordie/Manc barstewards.

or, should i say, it was :(

No didn't have one. :)

Saw fans from both sides with them! But apart from the Derby/Rangers one i got at Teds game, It's not something i'd ever think about buying.

We did walk past the bloke selling them and started singing " Up your arse and up your arse, stick your half scarves up your arse"

Isn't there a bit of irony in that post though?

You want kids to grow up supporting their local team but are happy with them wearing other teams colours? Not explained very well but sure you know what I mean.

When I was young I would always get a badge from every ground I visited in this country and buy a football top from every foreign city I went to.

That reminds me I had an Ajax 3rd kit in blue/white/red which is selling for loads on ebay and I can't find the bloody thing.

Also had a nice green Yukatan Warriors kit.

And I'm boring myself now.

Archived