Will Hughes

valleyram

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is an O level no good?

Get with the times man. O level shoe tying nowadays will not even get you a trolley tramp job at Hillards. You need at least a NVQ in apllied shoe tying to tackle the latest footy boots. Even Belper town would not look at you without one!

Get with the times man. O level shoe tying nowadays will not even get you a trolley tramp job at Hillards. You need at least a NVQ in apllied shoe tying to tackle the latest footy boots. Even Belper town would not look at you without one!

hey?

I used to wrap me laces under me soles 3 times before I tied them, or I'd have loops like Deputy Dowgs ears.

Don't tell me they don't do this either?

I do think the lad is out of form, haven't gone away from a game thinking he was our stand-out player for a long time.

He's all potential though, nothing to see here.

In all seriousness even our management team have hinted that he could do with a break.

In all seriousness even our management team have hinted that he could do with a break.

If he plays every game we have before his birthday he'll be on 89 games… waaaay too many for an 18 year old, needs a rest or else we could end up burning him out big time.

I'm serious. Lee Grant lets the ball go past him into the goal too often. He is responsible. He is the keeper of the goal after all.

Will Hughes doesn't run around enough. I'd sooner have Savage back.

I am scared now. I have had enough beer to half believe that you actually mean that!

Well I'm sticking by Hughes being our best player. He's quality. He makes good decisions and he's one hell of a teammate. You can trust him. He won't put you under pressure and play you into trouble.He won't ask you to chase a lump down field. He'll always take the ball off you.

His pass selection sets him apart from everyone. His tight knitted passing in whatever area of the pitch he feels he's needed has put an end to the days where Cardiff, Hull, Leicester, Norwich, Southampton etc etc have played us off the park.

We are never completely outplayed now.

Because a few stupid, lazy journalists wrote some silly numbers down and said "Barcelona" people are here expecting to see Iniesta.

He's a teenager. Who will do what he does?

I think there's a lack of appreciation for Will Hughes.

But Tom Huddlestone? He sh1ts rose scented pound coins. He could pass 3 yards and we'd all masturbate. Jack Wilshere? The future of England. The way he feeds the players around him and they can express themselves. Beautiful.

Xavi?! Oh that guy is like the lifeforce of Barcelona. Mr 100% reliable. There when you need him and gives you and the team whatever is needed. Pirlo? I'd pay a years wages just to sniff his flowing hair.

Will Hughes? Meh. Just a few neat passes. A few neat passes for a teenager. A teenager who is our life force. Who feeds our players. Who is highly reliable. Who gives you 8 times in 10 what you need and when you need it.

He's a breed of player this country don't like. They like Gerrard and Walcott. Never won owt you say?

When you consider Hughes is supposed to be on a par with other young players like Oscar, Willian and Hazard, as players of the future, he was woefully short yesterday.

Think he's been scared to put a foot in for this whole season so far and it showed yesterday, he was a virtual bystander in midfield.

When you consider Hughes is supposed to be on a par with other young players like Oscar, Willian and Hazard, as players of the future, he was woefully short yesterday.

Think he's been scared to put a foot in for this whole season so far and it showed yesterday, he was a virtual bystander in midfield.

On par with them? I highly doubt that's the case... He's 18 and they're all 21+ and cost 20m+...

They all have about 4 years on hughes, oscar has started nearly 30 games for Brazil and cost £20m, Willian cost £30m, Hazard cost £32 million and has made around 300 senior appearances for Lille, Chelsea and Belgium

dont think anyone expects hughes to be in the same bracket at the minute

Archived