January Transfer Suggestions and Bollox Rumours

SalfordRam

Tweeted John asking about the Bryson release clause rumours and he replied;

John Vicars@johnrvicars8h

@UK__Cam I can't obviously talk about individual players like I can't tell you who we're signing in January as I'm sure you understand

He spoke about Johnny Russell on twitter :(

Slightly different. Bryson is his individual, personal contract... The Russell rumours were just paper talk and there was nothing there confidential.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Commons is near the end of his contract, and would be looking to get a good move back closer to his family.

Do rats crap in the same place twice?

Oo a suggestion thread! I've missed making pointless transfer suggestions what with all the actual football I've had to enjoy!
Here goes:

Emmanuel Pogatetz - played under Stevie at Boro, very strong aggressive defender who can play LB and CB. Currently with Nuremberg in the Bundesliga but maybe SM could tempt him back to the UK

Jack Cork - one that was mentioned in some papers before. Class act in the DM position, been promoted before and not had a huge look-in for Saints this year. Could he be tempted to drop down a division (for now at least  ;) )
Vaz Te - also been promoted before and scored a lot at this level, not had a look in for West Ham this year. Can play centre forward or on the wing and has the ability to grab a goal from nothing

Gotta go, Stevie Mac's on the phone...
I'm actually just going to play FM some more...

Oo a suggestion thread! I've missed making pointless transfer suggestions what with all the actual football I've had to enjoy!

Here goes:

Emmanuel Pogatetz - played under Stevie at Boro, very strong aggressive defender who can play LB and CB. Currently with Nuremberg in the Bundesliga but maybe SM could tempt him back to the UK

Jack Cork - one that was mentioned in some papers before. Class act in the DM position, been promoted before and not had a huge look-in for Saints this year. Could he be tempted to drop down a division (for now at least  ;) )

Vaz Te - also been promoted before and scored a lot at this level, not had a look in for West Ham this year. Can play centre forward or on the wing and has the ability to grab a goal from nothing

Gotta go, Stevie Mac's on the phone...

I'm actually just going to play FM some more...

He's been starting for them recently.   :(

Shame we had a team that could offer him sod all, no wonder he got fed up... what would he be like in this one?

He'd be a great addition if his hamstrings are ok.

I'd be gutted if he went back to forest.

I'd take Vaz Te. Was good for West Ham when they got promoted and think he could play in the wide roles if needed as well as the lone striker.

He is on a load of money. Also, he is 27 and has scored 29 goals, 20 of which came in one season. Definitely a gamble.

There is a young striker they have something wells who got them promation and to a league cup final who could learn from chris martin but i do not know what his contact situration is like but will not be on megar wages. A bid from 150k to 300k should get him.

Archived