Moan In

SSD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only time people should be allowed to leave early are the frail chaps that dont want the hustle and bustle of the stairs, old bloke near me leaves at 86 standard no matter the crack as he has a dodgy knee and hip and wants to avoid everybody leaving and him getting knocked over.. 

Frankly I don't know why people care so much about other people leaving early, it's completely their choice. At least they've paid for a seat and bothered to turn up, it's them who's missing out if something else occurs in the game after all.

You see it at every game in the country now. There were huge gaps at Man City v Arsenal last 5-10 minutes for example.

Some people go down near the front to watch the last few minutes, they don't leave the ground early, just their seats.

Some go for a piss and watch the tv's in the concourse

Some go for specific one off reasons (like Troy said earlier)

Some just go out of habit, its like a rat race to get away from PP for whatever reason....beat the traffic, trains to catch etc

dunna really matter, each to their own.

I can't understand why anyone would watch a game for 85 minutes and leave when it's a close game, But each to their own.

I made that mistake once in the early 80's when we were playing Spurs. I had arranged to meet a girl in town after the game and decided to leave with a few minutes left to beat the rush. I went down the stairs at the back of the popside and as i reached the bottom, A massive cheer went up. Like a **** i ran back up the stairs. I got near the top and realised it was too late and i wouldn't see a replay. So turned round again went to town. I was in a stinking mood alnight and didn't even get my leg over. I ve never left early since. 

I can't understand why anyone would watch a game for 85 minutes and leave when it's a close game, But each to their own.

I made that mistake once in the early 80's when we were playing Spurs. I had arranged to meet a girl in town after the game and decided to leave with a few minutes left to beat the rush. I went down the stairs at the back of the popside and as i reached the bottom, A massive cheer went up. Like a **** i ran back up the stairs. I got near the top and realised it was too late and i wouldn't see a replay. So turned round again went to town. I was in a stinking mood alnight and didn't even get my leg over. I ve never left early since. 

I wonder if roles reversed, she would have left the game early for you...

It matters to me when people keep getting in my way!

They don't beat traffic anyway because they all go at the same time.

Plus I think the team deserve clapping off. Not finish the game and look up and see an empty ground.

Mostly though I just hate Pride Park.

Turn up late

Race to finish Steve Bloomer song

Don't sing

Moan a bit

Wave at fan cam

Check Chelsea score

Leave early

I stayed right till the end that game then walked slowly into town. Then some right fit bird came up to me and said " i cant stay with this moody Derby fan in there any longer..wanna take me home?"

Never leave early Ossie! X

Archived