Moan In

SSD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact is that a lot of Derby Co. support comes from within the Burton area. Radio Derby covers that area. We are lucky that only two teams are covered which allows commentary of both. Get yourself down to the Brewers when you can less than 10 minutes from Derby.

Just to interject I support one team only, couldn't give a monkeys about any other team, funny when people used to list on twitter who there second team were or who was there favourite team in each division. One team and one team only for me.

The fact is that a lot of Derby Co. support comes from within the Burton area. Radio Derby covers that area. We are lucky that only two teams are covered which allows commentary of both. Get yourself down to the Brewers when you can less than 10 minutes from Derby.

The dynamic has changed a bit now. It was ok to have a non-league team to follow but the way its going, Burton will be bigger than the gumps soon. :D

The dynamic has changed a bit now. It was ok to have a non-league team to follow but the way its going, Burton will be bigger than the gumps soon. :D

Agreed.

I used to 'support' Burton like I used to 'support' Matlock, but now Burton is just a 'result I look out for'.

Archived