Moan In

SSD

Frankly I don't know why people care so much about other people leaving early, it's completely their choice. At least they've paid for a seat and bothered to turn up, it's them who's missing out if something else occurs in the game after all.

Its not just them that miss things though as they get everyone to get out of their seats so they can get past!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst on the subject of the moan in, can someone please tell Radio Derby that nobody gives a **** about Burton Albion? We don't care about their results, and no one is interested enough to ring in and give an opinion on them.

That's a bit harsh. I listen out for the Burton results. As a local team, i quite like to hear if they're doing well.

Whilst on the subject of the moan in, can someone please tell Radio Derby that nobody gives a **** about Burton Albion? We don't care about their results, and no one is interested enough to ring in and give an opinion on them.

I like to hear about Burton. Also, Radio Derby serves BoT. The fact that Mr Bell's invention hasn't reached those wild outposts yet is incidental.

Don't understand the Burton thing, myself, when/why did RD become interested in them to the extent that they do? Is it because they are now a league team? I remember when both 104.5fm and 1116am had Derby commentary regardless of Burton playing.

Speak for yourself, a lot of people are interested in how Burton Albion do. I think it is great to see the progress that they make. Radio Derby covers Derbyshire and East Staffordshire.

There are not too many people from Derby phone in either unless Derby are losing.

That's a bit harsh. I listen out for the Burton results. As a local team, i quite like to hear if they're doing well.

Don't know what's happened to tolerance these days.

Just check the bloody teletext then or whatever has taken over, like bbc.co.uk/football and click on league 2.

It's easier to listen to the Burton results on the radio when you're driving back from the match. Otherwise i would have to wait an hour or so to see the results.

It's not like they spend ages covering the Burton game at the expense of Derby's match. They update the listeners when a goal has been scored and after the match give a quick rundown of the game. I can't see what everyone's complaining about...

Archived