Having a dilemma

Cisse

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe this is even a serious question

Well I know that if I make the trip the money I spend is gone forever but if I spend it on watch I can get my money back, so the question should be moot. Still I kind of want to make the trip anyway. It's a HUGE dilemma.

Well I know that if I make the trip the money I spend is gone forever but if I spend it on watch I can get my money back, so the question should be moot. Still I kind of want to make the trip anyway. It's a HUGE dilemma.
But this isn't a financial decision is it? A watch will be nice there on your wrist... Barely even functional thanks to the advent of mobile phones with in-built clocks. And then you get rid. Life goes on... Without enrichment. However, you come over here... Create memories to last a life time which fulfil you as a person and ignites the Derby passion within. No brainer.

But this isn't a financial decision is it? A watch will be nice there on your wrist... Barely even functional thanks to the advent of mobile phones with in-built clocks. And then you get rid. Life goes on... Without enrichment. However, you come over here... Create memories to last a life time which fulfil you as a person and ignites the Derby passion within. No brainer.

It is a financial decision for me. Very much so. I need to save all year to get there or buy a watch or do whatever luxury thing I happen to grant for myself.

I have looked time from a watch all my life. For most of the day I don't even carry my phone with me. My wrissausagech has been my pride and joy since I was six.

I admit that I have made some excellent memories there and that is the reason I have my dilemma.

If he truly only supported derby, and not a load of other clubs like Port Vale and Leeds, then it would be a no brainer.

But, alas, his little Swedish hearts not fully in it.

Tis a shame.

What's this Leeds thing ? :blink: And I have always chosen a Derby match over Port Vale game. Besides one game will cost me about £500 each so there's some heart for you. :huh:

What's this Leeds thing ? :blink: And I have always chosen a Derby match over Port Vale game. Besides one game will cost me about £500 each so there's some heart for you. :huh:

the Leeds reference winds you up, but are happy to be called Swedish?

Lol! I guess it really is an insult to be called a Leeds fan, even in erm, Finland!

the Leeds reference winds you up, but are happy to be called Swedish?

Lol! I guess it really is an insult to be called a Leeds fan, even in erm, Finland!

Who in hell would want to be called a Leeds fan ? Actually I was just wondering where you got that thing. This Swedish nonsense I have heard before.

Trying to decide if I should save my money for a new trip to Derby or for a new watch. Do we need a poll ? :D

Your bloody mobile phone's got a clock on it. Get your arse over here

Archived