Having a dilemma

Cisse

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a financial decision for me. Very much so. I need to save all year to get there or buy a watch or do whatever luxury thing I happen to grant for myself.

I have looked time from a watch all my life. For most of the day I don't even carry my phone with me. My wrissausagech has been my pride and joy since I was six.

I admit that I have made some excellent memories there and that is the reason I have my dilemma.

You can get a nice looking watch for £5 in Westfield. There is a stall that sells them. Rather nice they are. :D

Well, there was loads of Finish type people staying there (according to reception) so bet the breakfast room stunk of rotting fish in the morning? Hehe. ;)

I didn't here any Finnish there and I believe I'm the only one daft enough to come there to chase people who are hiding in the shadows of some pub.

:o how?

It would be a wise decision to buy a luxury watch now and wear it for five years and sell it then for at least the same amount of money I would have to spend now. Probably could make a small profit too. With that money I could visit Pride Park a couple of times at least.

Crazy as I am I'm actually considering to visit there and see if I can find GritstoneRam with a post it sticker in his forehead lurking in the pointy room.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived