Leicester vs Rams moved

HeyHudson

I thought he said about the games being on a Friday for an unnecessary reason would stop? I wouldn't have put money from sky into that category. I maybe wrong though :)

I think that's right - the promise was that there wouldn't be any weekday night, and especially Friday night matches, at Derby's choice. Which they have done

On the fester game it isn't Derby's choice. It's Sky's decision, which Derby and Sam Rush can't do anything about

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Dad went to a Q&A with Sam Rush (quite a small one at PP, about 8 people I think), and I asked him to pass on my disenchantment at having games moved to Fridays as I live in London. In that meeting he said 100% there would be no Friday games this year (not as a result of me moaning - I'm not making out I hold power!).

What a load of absolute ball bag. That's Blackburn (after paying for my train) and now Leicester I'm missing. Look after supporters, don't they.

What he said was that games would not be played on a Friday out of choice. It was an experiment last year which didn't work. TV moving games isn't part of this.

Why do they instead on putting our games with Leicester on Sky, not like they're a local rival or owt. No-one cares.

Anyone else get bored of our fans claiming not to care about Leicester!! We go on about it so much, almost a case of protesting too much.

I know it's not the forest game but it's definately a bigger game than usual, I care about all the games anyway to be honest. Is it just a way to wind Leicester up? I don't really understand it

Anyone else get bored of our fans claiming not to care about Leicester!! We go on about it so much, almost a case of protesting too much.

I know it's not the forest game but it's definately a bigger game than usual, I care about all the games anyway to be honest. Is it just a way to wind Leicester up? I don't really understand it

What's the fuss? They're just another team, no bigger than any other

Agree, same thing twice a season or more. Everyone cares when we play Forest and Leeds and we usually win. Leicester obviously care when they play us and they always beat us. Maybe we need to start treating Leicester as a proper local rival if we ever want to get the upper hand.

I think Leicester are just as much a rival as Forest and it hurts just as much to lose to them for me.

All this Forest stuff is boring but I suppose it is something us Rams fans can't help but get wrapped up in.

Much sooner be in the Premier League than play Forest.

I think Leicester are just as much a rival as Forest and it hurts just as much to lose to them for me.

All this Forest stuff is boring but I suppose it is something us Rams fans can't help but get wrapped up in.

Much sooner be in the Premier League than play Forest.

Much rather both. But given the choice, I'd rather a competitive season in the championship with the excitement of local derbies than being unwelcome and largely uncompetitive in the Premier League.

Much rather both. But given the choice, I'd rather a competitive season in the championship with the excitement of local derbies than being unwelcome and largely uncompetitive in the Premier League.

You have to try and get promoted even if it will be difficult to compete in the Premier League but other teams have done it like Stoke and Swansea etc.

Local Derbies are overrated in my opinion and are often very poor games as the teams fly at each other for 90 minutes. Bragging rights is also overrated .

Archived