Leicester vs Rams moved

HeyHudson

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is with Sky and Fester.

Why do they always insist on having these games on TV?

Its bad enough that the BBC have a Fester fixation, with Lineker Manish Banish and Claridge.

What is with Sky and Fester.

Why do they always insist on having these games on TV?

Its bad enough that the BBC have a Fester fixation, with Lineker Manish Banish and Claridge.

As if to prove your point, another TV match has just been announced and guess who it features...

@football_league: "TV SELECTION: Leeds United v Leicester City has been selected by @SkySports for live coverage on Sat 18 Jan (12:15pm KO) #TVgame"

https://twitter.com/football_league/status/397341582745030657

You miserable feckers!

Now instead of having your usual football fix on Saturday you're free to go shopping.

Just make sure you have a good CD for the traffic jam after work on Friday, get your tea down you in under 5 mins, then back out on the road again for the match giving you a full 14 hour day out and plenty of traffic.

I'm really excited for this. I wish we would play all our games in the week evening. That way all of us people on nights get to find out the score by txt messages.

I've asked the club if they're planning on laying on some free coaches again, like they did for the Cup game the other month. Don't reckon they will but worth a shot.

We love a freebie don't we.  ;)

Can't go either way but it's shocking how much this fixture has messed us around in recent years. Could be worse... could be a THURSDAY again.  :huh:

We love a freebie don't we.  ;)

Absolutely  ;)

In all seriousness though, the free coach was what swung it for me as regards my attendance at the Cup game. Having to get from Nottingham (where I work) to PP, where I can simply dump the car and hop on the coach is a lot easier than Nottingham -> home -> Leicester and all the associated traffic/parking nonsense that goes with it.

The fact that it was free was an added bonus  ;)

My Dad went to a Q&A with Sam Rush (quite a small one at PP, about 8 people I think), and I asked him to pass on my disenchantment at having games moved to Fridays as I live in London. In that meeting he said 100% there would be no Friday games this year (not as a result of me moaning - I'm not making out I hold power!).

What a load of absolute ball bag. That's Blackburn (after paying for my train) and now Leicester I'm missing. Look after supporters, don't they.

My Dad went to a Q&A with Sam Rush (quite a small one at PP, about 8 people I think), and I asked him to pass on my disenchantment at having games moved to Fridays as I live in London. In that meeting he said 100% there would be no Friday games this year (not as a result of me moaning - I'm not making out I hold power!).

What a load of absolute ball bag. That's Blackburn (after paying for my train) and now Leicester I'm missing. Look after supporters, don't they.

I remember him saying that at the very first Q&A he did at PP when there was loads of people there.

If anyone is going to the Q&A tonight, ask hom about it.

I thought he said about the games being on a Friday for an unnecessary reason would stop? I wouldn't have put money from sky into that category. I maybe wrong though :)

Archived