John Stephenson

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of network does this guy have? Do we know how much longer the delay will be before he's on board?

I hear he'd like to introduce a new catering service, serving a range if hot snacks, sandwiches, crisps and confectionary, hot and cold beverages and alcoholic drinks with an at seat service available for customers in first class.

The last reference isnt even a pun but i've bben on that many fookin trains in the last 5 years through work i know the script off by heart!

What kind of network does this guy have? Do we know how much longer the delay will be before he's on board?

I hear he'd like to introduce a new catering service, serving a range if hot snacks, sandwiches, crisps and confectionary, hot and cold beverages and alcoholic drinks with an at seat service available for customers in first class.

The last reference isnt even a pun but i've bben on that many fookin trains in the last 5 years through work i know the script off by heart!

Eur o star for coming up with that pun.

repeat pun alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

report to boycie immediately......................

"http://victorianschool.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/cane11" alt="cane11">

I'm sorry, sir! It's hard to keep up with the pace of this thread. I feel like a passenger.

But that's the way of the world, isn't it. You wait all day for your favourite pun to come, then two come at once.

Archived