John Stephenson

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The concern for me is if we after all of this hire the wrong person, after all it's not like we've got the Monopoly on hiring directors of football,  If we don't get the right man it'll turn all the rams fans who act like kings, cross.  I've seen this kind of thing before, does anyone else remember the Oxford circus?

Personally I hope we don't hang around either, I'm not sure about this Stephenson fella and I hope Rush doesn't Pick a dilly dallying jobsworth. 

I hope we've scoured the market as well, I've heard there's a young lad Baker, streets ahead of any one else.

Frankly EuStun me with all of these posts trumpeting Stephenson, I'd rather have that fella out of Duran Duran's wife. She's brilliant at football very forward thinking and modern, it's all about shapes and patterns with her, to be fair I'd be a bit worried she'd have us all going to the weird Fen Church on Liverpool Street but other than that she'd have us on track and she's great in the kitchen as well. Modern diets for modern footballers, all healthy. She does a bit of experimenting and her laST Pan Cras was simply sensational.

I'm settled on her, Mary Le Bone, she'll do for me, we can bank on her and in a few years time there'll be a monument in her name. Let's hope when she comes in she doesn't hammer Smith or have those on the edge ware ing daft outfits.

Hopefully whoever comes in, last stop Wembley Park!!!!!

Can now rule Ian Moody out of the running for Director of Football role as he has joined Crystal Palace. 

Crystal Palace to bring in Moody as sporting director

Crystal Palace co-chairman Steve Parish will confirm Iain Moody as their sporting director on Saturday.

Moody left his position as Cardiff's head of recruitment after beingsuspended on 9 October and replaced by 23-year-old Kazakh Alisher Apsalyamov.

He will attend Palace's match against Everton at Selhurst Park on Saturday.

Moody will play an integral role in the selection of a new Palace boss and an appointment could be made in time for their match at Hull on 23 November.

There are two or three key candidates believed to be in the running for the post at the Premier League's bottom club.

Former Eagles defender Chris Coleman has been linked with the job buthe is thought to be in talks about extending his contract as Wales manager.

Archived