Sparked out!

Ghost of Clough

When housemates do battle  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, so tonight me and my housemate got into a bit of a fight. He was pissed off that I was talking to his girlfriend (who he had cheated on numerous times by the way). He headbutted me as a deterrent to stop me talking to her... So during our house party, where at least 40 other people visited, I chose to speak to a few lasses (including my housemates lass) and he decided to hit me (knocking my tooth out in the process). Who is in the right? Me or him?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's OBVIOUSLY in the wrong. Assuming you were only talking with her, and your hand wasn't on any of her bits, then he can have no valid reason to hit you.

Personally, I'd get a cricket bat, storm into his room now and smash all his stuff up whilst screaming like a maniac, even if you're scared of him, just pretend you're not.

This guy is a dick. If you're planning to continue living with him, he should be banned from bringing any girlfriends to the house and banned from drinking or he should move out.

Personally, I'd just kick the fuk out of him, and start it whilst he asleep and least expecting it, in the same cowardly way he attacked you!

The gentlemans rules no longer apply here, so go dirty!

He's assaulted you. Get down to the doctors, have it documented, you may want to do something about it later.

Not your fault and don't let him make you think it was, there is no excuse for knocking your tooth out, whatsoever.

Hope you're ok.

Okay, so tonight me and my housemate got into a bit of a fight. He was pissed off that I was talking to his girlfriend (who he had cheated on numerous times by the way). He headbutted me as a deterrent to stop me talking to her... So during our house party, where at least 40 other people visited, I chose to speak to a few lasses (including my housemates lass) and he decided to hit me (knocking my tooth out in the process). Who is in the right? Me or him?

So he assaulted you twice?

Find a new housemate, get your injuries assessed, talk to the fuzz.

You're housemates yet he wanted to fight you for talking to his bird?

Something doesn't add up.. You were obviously either touching her up, talking dirty or 'trying it on' or the other guy is just a plain nutcase in which you should seek a new roommate immediately

I met a guy in Canada that said he'd hit on many of his mates' girlfriends, and even slept with a few too.. I was bemused at how he still has any mates.. Some people are just ******

Archived