most depressing game as a Derby fan

Mostyn6

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have to go with the 4-0 at home to Leicester 99-00 (i think). 3 down after 15 minutes. 2-1 to Preston in the play off semi 1st leg was pretty bad, especially the drive back.

For sheer boredom I'd have to go with 1-0 loss to Sunderland in 94. I can't recall us have a chance, let alone one on target...

Mmmm........i never quite get this wallowing in misery......

The worst game

The worst player

The worst manager

The latest hate figure

The player who most deserves to be dropped

Etc etc

Close my eyes and count to ten

Boulton,

Webster

Robson

Durban

Mcfarland

Mackay

Mcgovern

Carlin

O'hare

HECTOR !!

Thats better.

For me it has to be either losing 0-6 at home to Aston villa in the famous premier league season. Petrol scoring from the halfway line just really put the knife in.

Equally awful was a home tie in the F.A cup, I thought maybe we might have a cup round as we had a premier league squad (kind of). We were 3-0 down almost straight away. Think it finished 4-1. Claud Davis was just unbelievably bad.

For me it has to be either losing 0-6 at home to Aston villa in the famous premier league season. Petrol scoring from the halfway line just really put the knife in.

Equally awful was a home tie in the F.A cup, I thought maybe we might have a cup round as we had a premier league squad (kind of). We were 3-0 down almost straight away. Think it finished 4-1. Claud Davis was just unbelievably bad.

Think the game you mean is preston.

Mmmm........i never quite get this wallowing in misery......

The worst game

The worst player

The worst manager

The latest hate figure

The player who most deserves to be dropped

Etc etc

Close my eyes and count to ten

Boulton,

Webster

Robson

Durban

Mcfarland

Mackay

Mcgovern

Carlin

O'hare

HECTOR !!

Thats better.

We were so good we only needed 10 players

Choice of two for me:-

Leicester play off final at Wembley. Was still quite young, had been to all except 2 games that season. Was devastated when we lost.

Ssausagehorpe at home during NCs reign, think it finished 4-1, have never felt so suicidal leaving a game at Pride Park.

yes, either of those. worst one i didn't go to. plymouth 1/4 final. steve cherry, say no more.

Archived