Could Sunderland do it again?

davenportram

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one will do it. :(

But IF it was to happen then I'd bet on Palace. Sunderland will pick up points with a new manager.

Palace will probably beat 3/4 of the other struggling ***** at home.

I still can't believe Palace got up. And we get to watch Holloway whore himself to the cameras.

I'm watching and praying on a Palace fook up.

PistoldPete2

Thank god for that wonder Kenny Miller goal to beat Newcastle 1-0 otherwise we would have been the worst team in UK football history (no wins in a season).

Was thinking tho how many times we missed out on points when we deserved more : Liverpool , Bolton, Man U, Fulham (twice), Blackburn (missed pen) , Portsmouth, etc etc 

Although we were bad we were also unlucky too. So I spose it takes quite a lot to go wrong... its not just enough to be bad you also have to be unlucky. Injuries didnt help either Barnes and Mears were our best young players missed most of the season....but at the end of the day we just were nowhere near good enough.

It surprised me the likes of Blackpool and Hull managed to get as many points as they did. On paper they just sneaked into the playoffs, unlike Derby who could have won automatic promotion in another year. Also we spent more than they did but wasted it all on Clod etc.

So I guess someone like Palace could come a cropper and one of these days maybe someone will get a total pasting from the Prem teams.

I still can't believe Palace got up. And we get to watch Holloway whore himself to the cameras.

And Moxey giving away penalties. Who'd have thought when he went to then a couple of seasons ago, when they were struggling, that he's be playing in the prem from that move.

I like how Sunderland managed to relieve themselves of a manager who was egotistical, eccentric and media hyped because of his previous playing career, and his good work with a side with an incredible budget(relatively)

and then..

They go appoint Gus Poyet  :lol:  who on earth made that decision?  :ph34r:

And Moxey giving away penalties. Who'd have thought when he went to then a couple of seasons ago, when they were struggling, that he's be playing in the prem from that move.

I wonder if he's improved much? Not seen him on anything more than highlights.

I remember he used to be half decent with the ball. It was without it he became dodgy. The fact that Jay Mac was pushing on his place showed how good he was.

Unless he plays LB for Palace? Don't tell me they've not kept him going upfront?!?!

Archived