new chant

B4ev6is

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now come on, let's be fair..

Billy Davies managerial record is much better than Steve McClarens, much, much better.

look at all the stuff he has won, I'm going to put my neck on the line and say how envious I am. Bloody wish we had a trophy winner like Billy Davies  :ph34r: look at his win record too... bloody fantastic, people might argue it's only at championship level, but, by nora - it's got to be better than shitty steve mcclarens? with all them failures on his CV surely..  :ph34r:

Billy Davies managerial record is much better than Steve McClarens, much, much better.

look at all the stuff he has won, I'm going to put my neck on the line and say how envious I am. Bloody wish we had a trophy winner like Billy Davies  :ph34r: look at his win record too... bloody fantastic, people might argue it's only at championship level, but, by nora - it's got to be better than shitty Steve mcclarens? with all them failures on his CV surely..  :ph34r:

I forgot about this trophy

"http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/12/11/article-0-00BD08C6000004B0-935_468x286" alt="article-0-00BD08C6000004B0-935_468x286.j">

Steve McClaren - Proven in the Premier League, the last English manager to win a league title in Europe, Uefa champions league finalist (the Middlesborough cup runs under him make me moist), won the treble in his first season as coach at Old Trafford, globally famous and has a great taste in brollys.

Billy Davies - is short and fat.

look at all the stuff he has won, I'm going to put my neck on the line and say how envious I am. Bloody wish we had a trophy winner like Billy Davies  :ph34r: look at his win record too... bloody fantastic, people might argue it's only at championship level, but, by nora - it's got to be better than shitty Steve mcclarens? with all them failures on his CV surely..  :ph34r:

At first I wondered why McLaren didn't stay longer with Forest. Now it's easy to see, he seems to be intelligent and sophisticated gentleman.

And look who they have now...it's one of those perfect marriages, bit like Warnock and Leeds used to be.

Archived