Fan power lets give Steve and Darren a good welcome

Curtains

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone can find me an example of a succesful ginger manager with a pot belly and a hair tuft then I might be convinced.

As it is I don't think there is one. Not many gingers at all really, Lomas is only just starting out and it's too soon to judge, Lennon doesn't count cos he's more of an auburn than a real proper ugly ginger, Dyche who did a decent job at Watford and now has Burnley high flying, he's a skin head.

AVB - definitely ginger but full head of hair and is in very good shape anyway.

This is set up for a freezing cold Saturday in February with the rain trickling gently down his sparse forehead, sickeningly but fittingly revealing a pair of extra large nipples under his white shirt.

Ginger managers never leave their clubs in good shape, how could they, you're already angry at them for being ginger in the first place, the first time he gets something wrong, it's going to blow up massively.

I don't think he's got the mental strength to withstand 33,010 Rams booing him for going 4-4-2 at home.

Great post Ronnie

If anyone can find me an example of a succesful ginger manager with a pot belly and a hair tuft then I might be convinced.

As it is I don't think there is one. Not many gingers at all really, Lomas is only just starting out and it's too soon to judge, Lennon doesn't count cos he's more of an auburn than a real proper ugly ginger, Dyche who did a decent job at Watford and now has Burnley high flying, he's a skin head.

This is set up for a freezing cold Saturday in February with the rain trickling gently down his sparse forehead, sickeningly but fittingly revealing a pair of extra large nipples under his white shirt.

Ginger managers never leave their clubs in good shape, how could they, you're already angry at them for being ginger in the first place, the first time he gets something wrong, it's going to blow up massively.

I don't think he's got the mental strength to withstand 33,010 Rams booing him for going 4-4-2 at home.

p.s. your expecting full houses then for Schteve's DCFC then......... :rolleyes: .

Bet your actually a ginge,just in denial!

I'm not going to be welcoming or hostile. Personally I'll just turn up and cheer the team.

At the end of the season if it looks like he's done better than what Nige could have done then ill cheer him. If not ill want him out.

It's up to him to prove himself again.

That's how I see it. Good luck Steve

How do you know what "nige" would have done?why at the end of this season when Clough had 5?Clough

took us nowhere and left a poor team.Give the new bloke a fair chance.For what its worth I think under

Clough it would be a relegation fight.

How do you know what "nige" would have done?why at the end of this season when Clough had 5?Clough

took us nowhere and left a poor team.Give the new bloke a fair chance.For what its worth I think under

Clough it would be a relegation fight.

I'm just basing it on the slow progress he has been making. 8th - 12th after the last two seasons of 10th and 12th(?).

I think he's left some nice players. Bryson, Hughes, Hendrick, Ward, Jacobs, Coutts, Martin, Grant. Think those are top half/play off area quality players. Russell looks like he could become as good as those. The rest are pretty average and I think their season depends on the quality around them. I don't think the likes of Buxton, Freeman, Sammon, Eustace, Bavies, Smith would either hold back a play off push or elevate above a relegation scrap. I wouldn't call them key players. I think you'll find players of that quality scattered up and down the league. Forsyth and Keogh I'm frustrated with. Held us back a bit.

I just look around the league and apart from the 4 or so clubs that have splashed the cash I don't see much difference. I don't think it takes more than 3/4 good players to elevate you right behind those spenders.

I see Hughes, Hendrick and Martin as 3 of the better players. Add a defender and that would be the spine right down the middle. That's what I hope McClaren will do and then I hope he's a good enough and lucky enough manager to get us up there.

I don't really expect us to trouble the spenders. Those should really walk it. QPR have more than 3/4 above average 2nd tier players. As do Reading and Leicester (again)

Well maybe this change will be a good thing and give everyone a secound chance at things. I know many of you dont like him but he is good at working with good young players. Yes he got sacked at England and left forest but was not ready for that England job and it showed. But he might have some really connects he might find us a new paulo whanchope. Lets just give him a chance. But i also want to thankyou nigel for everything just a shame they never backed if means i bevelied in you.

Haha I hear yer, even if we signed Ramos, Pique, Pepe and Baines as our defence people will still moan as to why Bucko Freeman et al don't get given a chance, sorry I'm using extremes there!

I would moan a lot if we signed Pepe. There's gamesmanship, there's cheats and then there's Pepe

Archived