Clough Has Gone

Shuff264

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O'neill spent huge amounts of money on a lot of very average players at both sunderland and villa. I don't see any point in giving clough 5 years to sort the squad out and then getting someone in to ruin it again. Unless we're expecting O'neill to completely change his style, in which case, why appoint him at all?

If pulis takes over i think everyone should were a baseball cap for his first game in charge.

There'll be a cardboard one waiting on your seat when you get to the ground.....

Would still be better than the fooking vvank rams masks that they tried to get everyone to wear. Even during the PL season, I can't remember anything as embarassing as that!

There'll be a cardboard one waiting on your seat when you get to the ground.....

Would still be better than the fooking vvank rams masks that they tried to get everyone to wear. Even during the PL season, I can't remember anything as embarassing as that!

I make me missus wear it during sex. Mind you, any mask would do.....

I am very disappointed with his sacking. They should have given Clough at least until mid season. He is as much a part of this club as me or you and I like having the same manager long term. I do not want us to turn into every other club that swaps and changes their manager every 12-18 months. I am mortified by the list of potential replacements. If Tony Pulis or that ex England manager replace him (Mc no Jim Smith), I will boo them. 

I am worried about what will happen to all our current prospects and those in the waiting. Anyone would think that we were bottom, playing terrible football with a huge experienced squad!!!!

Will be chanting Clough's name on Tuesday!!! 

The real positive I take out of today is that the board have shown that they can be decisive and have acted rather than give a problem lip service or apply spin. Credit to them.

No the yanks are crafty they sack Clough to take pressure off themselves. Re investing Brayfords transfer monety needed to be done better, wing back sare too weak that is our weak link

I am very disappointed with his sacking. They should have given Clough at least until mid season. He is as much a part of this club as me or you and I like having the same manager long term. I do not want us to turn into every other club that swaps and changes their manager every 12-18 months. I am mortified by the list of potential replacements. If Tony Pulis or that ex England manager replace him (Mc no Jim Smith), I will boo them. 

I am worried about what will happen to all our current prospects and those in the waiting. Anyone would think that we were bottom, playing terrible football with a huge experienced squad!!!!

Will be chanting Clough's name on Tuesday!!! 

Totally agree Tony Pulis would be our worst ever manager

Archived