Clough Has Gone

Shuff264

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a crappy day.

Might even be a crappier future for the board as they come to realise they’ve just sacked the only real buffer of goodwill they had between themselves and the fans.

I don’t think the next manager will be able to do that much better than Nigel with the same funding. It’s just about possible I suppose - but it’s also possible they might end up doing worse. Who knows, the board may even be forced to start putting their money where Sam Rush’s big mouth is.

I'm not shocked by the decision but I'm disgusted that he has been sacked over the phone and that it appears someone has already been lined up, suggesting that they had already been approached before today. That shows a total lack of class by the board and a terrible lack of respect for Nigel's efforts. He deserved better.

Over the phone and already have replacements lined up? If I see Sam Rush I'm gonna throw a mach 3 at his stupid face. 

Jewell - 20.69%

Davies - 43.63%

Brown - 15.15%

Burley - 36.45%

Gregory - 29.09%

Todd - 23.53%

Smith - 35.23%

McFarland - 43.14%

Average is fair.

Yeah, I accept we could get a worse manager, but I'd rather we tried to get someone better than sit in mid table mediocrity for another 5 years.

Archived