Michael Keane

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be excited about Keane - genuinely good player, really good player.

England international in the waiting IMO - much like when Caulker played at this level, I imagine he'll stand above everyone else.

Saying that, this is based on 3/4 games I have seen him, and really rate him highly. He is a Gary Cahill type player, and will go to the same level of ability based on what i have seen.

Leicester fan said he is still young and error prone, but really benefited from having the experience of Wes Morgan next to him.

Got to be Keogh

In the game where we beat them 2-1 he was awful. He got booked and possibly should have got sent off. I only watched him twice and both times I remember coming away thinking he's no better than OB.

But, I'm really pleased we've seemingly got someone coming through the door and I've got to be fair and say if he was good enough to play for Leicester at this level last year, then he's definitely good enough for us, cos they are where we need to be.

In the game where we beat them 2-1 he was awful. He got booked and possibly should have got sent off. I only watched him twice and both times I remember coming away thinking he's no better than OB.

But, I'm really pleased we've seemingly got someone coming through the door and I've got to be fair and say if he was good enough to play for Leicester at this level last year, then he's definitely good enough for us, cos they are where we need to be.

I thought he was okay that game? could be wrong - there was a game on sky, forgot who where he was MOTM - great footballing centre back.

I thought he was okay that game? could be wrong - there was a game on sky, forgot who where he was MOTM - great footballing centre back.

You're rating of him has got me worried. I don't usually disagree with you on players. I'm going to have another look, I might be wrong.

Perish the thought ;-)

You're rating of him has got me worried. I don't usually disagree with you on players. I'm going to have another look, I might be wrong.

Perish the thought ;-)

haha I might be wrong, I didn't go to the game because I was incapacitated but it was on tele. Everytime we've played leicester I've always thought how solid they are at the back, and even in that game.

I might be wrong, obviously as it was only a 'oh he played well' sort of thought at the end of the game - but I remember thinking we were restricted upfront, especially on the floor.

haha I might be wrong, I didn't go to the game because I was incapacitated but it was on tele. Everytime we've played leicester I've always thought how solid they are at the back, and even in that game.

I might be wrong, obviously as it was only a 'oh he played well' sort of thought at the end of the game - but I remember thinking we were restricted upfront, especially on the floor.

AWFUL was definitely too strong a word but he's definitely at fault for the second and possibly the first.

No time to watch the second half, so I'm going to say he had a world beater and I'm looking forward to having him with us ;-)

Is Keane fast? Can he turn quickly? Is he strong in the air and tackle? I know Bucko has been better than Keogh but surely it's about the better pairing. Who would Keane work better alongside?

Your right. I'm just going on form as I know little about Keane and who he would compliment at the back.

Archived