GTA 5

DCFC_17

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GTA V is without question one of (if not thee) best game I've played.

...and yet you're unwilling to pay any money for it (or any other game)!?

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed many a cracked game throughout the years, used to have a modded Playstation and rent loads of games from Blockbusters, get them copied and go back for more, BUT I still buy a decent amount of games - usually a few months later when the prices are more like £20, but if I feel a game is worth buying on release I will.

Just download it, stop being mugs paying 40 plus quid for a game.

If you have fibre or on a 75mb connection it'll be done within a hour or two max.

Flash ya 360, which is a piece of cake and you'll never have to buy a game again.

I've got my 360 flashed but its pretty old and the laser or whatever is fooked. Doesn't like playing copies.

Just download it, stop being mugs paying 40 plus quid for a game.

If you have fibre or on a 75mb connection it'll be done within a hour or two max.

Flash ya 360, which is a piece of cake and you'll never have to buy a game again.

what next? Don't bother working for money, it's for mugs! Beat up an old lady and steal her pension, if you do it every week, you will never have to work again.

...and yet you're unwilling to pay any money for it (or any other game)!?

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed many a cracked game throughout the years, used to have a modded Playstation and rent loads of games from Blockbusters, get them copied and go back for more, BUT I still buy a decent amount of games - usually a few months later when the prices are more like £20, but if I feel a game is worth buying on release I will.

Realistically would you pay money for something which you can get a week in advance for free? Last game I brought was Fifa - solely to get the online code , then I flogged it the next day and got me money back. If you have the option of getting something for free over having to pay any cash surely SURELY you'd take it...

I've got my 360 flashed but its pretty old and the laser or whatever is fooked. Doesn't like playing copies.

It'll just have needed a firmware update that's all.

what next? Don't bother working for money, it's for mugs! Beat up an old lady and steal her pension, if you do it every week, you will never have to work again.

If given the OPTION would you take a DCFC season ticket for free or would you folk out £500 for one?

Think I've got over 200 copied 360 games without buying the original , ill let you do the maths on how much money I've saved.

Realistically would you pay money for something which you can get a week in advance for free? Last game I brought was Fifa - solely to get the online code , then I flogged it the next day and got me money back. If you have the option of getting something for free over having to pay any cash surely SURELY you'd take it...

It'll just have needed a firmware update that's all.

If given the OPTION would you take a DCFC season ticket for free or would you folk out £500 for one?

Think I've got over 200 copied 360 games without buying the original , ill let you do the maths on how much money I've saved.

saved, or stolen?

So you're telling me you've not once downloaded a mp3 or movie illegally? Right'o.

Just for the record this very site contains copyrighted material which in affect shouldn't even be on Youtube. I bet you will happily sit viewing DCFC goals which have been uploaded to the forum though eh?

So you're telling me you've not once downloaded a mp3 or movie illegally? Right'o.

Just for the record this very site contains copyrighted material which in affect shouldn't even be on Youtube. I bet you will happily sit viewing DCFC goals which have been uploaded to the forum though eh?

sHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... ;)

You're a very naughty boy and you're certainly the only person here who does naughty things. ;)

So you're telling me you've not once downloaded a mp3 or movie illegally? Right'o

You're a humongous Dickensian. 

I bet you love the works of Charles Dickens. I can just tell.

Archived