GTA 5

DCFC_17

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if I get that, do you stick it in the safe garage or the garage at your house to have it set as your spawn car?

Don't want to spend money on it to have it disappear

Don't think you want to put it in your safehouse. From what I can tell people are losing cars when they

a) put them in safehouse

b)put them in another characters safehouse and/or garage

c)let another character use the car.

So how do you keep it?

Take it as Franklin and store it in the garages you can buy as Franklin. If you sign up to R* social club you get a garage a few blocks from your safe house.

Michael has one in vinewood if you want to make it his.

It seems these boys aren't meant to share. Own cars, own garages.

I've lost my pimped out 911, not happy.

Bought it, picked it up from the garage, pimped it, used it for a few days, parked it in the garage at Michael's house (playing as Michael) earlier, just went on and the garage is empty, just that shitty red car outside.

I've lost my pimped out 911, not happy.

Bought it, picked it up from the garage, pimped it, used it for a few days, parked it in the garage at Michael's house (playing as Michael) earlier, just went on and the garage is empty, just that shitty red car outside.

Now if you'd parked it in Michael's garage property and not his safehouse...

Some people think they solved it by turning auto save off.

Anyone else think the soundtrack is like, totally *****?

I honestly cannot find a song on it I wish to listen to more than a handful of times, and about 70% of it I can barely stand to even listen to once.

Got to be the worst one they've done IMO, the tracks may not all be by poor artists, but they simply don't work as driving songs. It says a lot when the most listenable track on it is Radio Ga Ga.

Got pissed off yesterday doin the mission where u have to assassinate the jurors for Lester and the third juror was in some building where you can't get in or see through the feckin window.

no dont do them yet! wait till the end so you get loads of money

Archived