GTA 5

DCFC_17

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About to go to ASDA when I finish work to buy this game. Any tips for a guy who hasn't played GTA since Vice City?

I chose FIFA 14 over GTA and I'm beginning to regret it, don't know why but I'm finding FIFA a bit disappointing.

Ah well, now I can have them both!

About to go to ASDA when I finish work to buy this game. Any tips for a guy who hasn't played GTA since Vice City?

I chose FIFA 14 over GTA and I'm beginning to regret it, don't know why but I'm finding FIFA a bit disappointing.

Ah well, now I can have them both!

I was thinking if getting FIFA after I chose GTA over this years edition.

Tell me it's no worse than 13 in any department. Surely they didnt break anything even if they didnt fix much

I was thinking if getting FIFA after I chose GTA over this years edition.

Tell me it's no worse than 13 in any department. Surely they didnt break anything even if they didnt fix much

Nothing is exactly broken, just altered. Bare in mind I'm only talking about online season's and FUT here.

But the game is so much harder, it feels like it takes 10 seconds to shoot while the player adjusts his feet. In that time every defender is on you and tackles you.

Not trying to brag but I was quite good at 13, I know how to play FIFA, just 14 must not suit my playing style at all.

Finding it really hard to adjust.

Just my point of view.

Nothing is exactly broken, just altered. Bare in mind I'm only talking about online season's and FUT here.

But the game is so much harder, it feels like it takes 10 seconds to shoot while the player adjusts his feet. In that time every defender is on you and tackles you.

Not trying to brag but I was quite good at 13, I know how to play FIFA, just 14 must not suit my playing style at all.

Just my point of view.

one does not simply give up on fifa

Just my point of view.

Which FIFA introduced the new defending system? 12? People struggled with that one. I remember getting the hang of it pretty quickly and I buried people online. Then after a while getting used to it people started coming through and I was getting relegated.

13 I never really played online. It's way too fast.

Usually get more out of career mode.

Might pick Pro Evo up this year.

**** FIFA, GTA V...I've completed the story missions I'm on around 85% now, thing is no stranger and freak missions will start and show up on the map, spent a couple of hours with all 3 just messing around but nothing, any ideas on how you can trigger one to show up?

**** FIFA, GTA V...I've completed the story missions I'm on around 85% now, thing is no stranger and freak missions will start and show up on the map, spent a couple of hours with all 3 just messing around but nothing, any ideas on how you can trigger one to show up?

Playstation?

Just my point of view.

Exactly my problem, the one thing I do love is that it is almost impossible to miss a lob shot - so one on ones are back in my favour, yet my old playing style of changing direction quickly has all but disappeared. 

Yeah

Some dude was having problems and R* sent him this gibberish.

Ensure your PS3s firmware is up to date (settings > system update - on the main menu).

If it is up to date then delete the game data (go to Game > game data utility and find the problem game (if it is just one) - press triangle and select delete) - NOTE this is the game's install data and not the save game so you will not lose your progress.

Next follow the steps below:

Turn off Playstation®3.

Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.

Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps

When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.

You will be prompted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button

The Recovery menu will pop up.

Select Restore File system

Once finished, make sure your PS3 is connected to the internet so it can download any game updates and then launch the game

THEN

Find the "Game Data Utility" folder under "Games" in the Cross Media Bar.

Find the game data you wish to delete in the "Game Data Utility" and highlight it.

Press the "Triangle" button to open up the options menu.

Select and press "Delete." Select "Yes" to confirm the deletion, and the game data will be removed from the hard drive.

Archived