Weapons:

fishing rods

Harsh language

Cars:

Ford Granada

Rover MG

Toyota Yaris

Fiat Bravo

Missions include rescuing Mrs Doogle's cat from the church roof and fighting epic battles for the prime fishing spots.

You can replenish health at various chip shops.

Pre Order now to get the exclusive high powered M1 garand and deal with those pesky seagulls once and for all.

Where do I pre order? I want to get battered!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first few levels would be just getting to Grimsby zzzzz

Then once you finally roll into town, take your pick from the millions of cars on your left. once you've done that, pull into burger king on your right, shoot the people in there (are they human Daveo?) and get some $$$

Then into the docks, pick up a hoe, drive really fast then jump out just before it plunges into the sea with her inside. Final mission is to walk into town and make an under 17 who isn't already a mother preggers.

Game complete.

A Stoke lad disrespecting Grimsby. I've seen it all now.

I need these violent games. In Alvaston you get the occasional idiot crossing roads without the green man but its usually only on Sundays.

This is the life right here. Very exclusive area.

Might take the ford focus for a spin tomorrow. It's the Ghia version. Arm rest is standard

I will be furious if this is as bad as GTA4, which was a complete joke.

Wasn't going to bother with 5 until the new consoles came out and it eventually got released on there, but I think I will be too tempted.

What didnt you like about 4?

The complaint is cars don't scratch, dent and smash easily enough. There's a video of a car going into a wall head on and the bonnet lifts a bit. That's it!

Think people liked the damage in IV

What didnt you like about 4?

The complaint is cars don't scratch, dent and smash easily enough. There's a video of a car going into a wall head on and the bonnet lifts a bit. That's it!

Think people liked the damage in IV

Boring missions, boring environment, bad characters... pretty much everything.

However, the most basic, game-breaking part of it was the way Nico felt to use. he has the turning circle of Darren Moore and it felt like you had lag just running round on single player. It was horrendous.

Those saying 4 was brilliant are obviously much more casual gamers than I was at the time, because you would be in the minority. The camparable Saints Row at the time (number 2 I'd imagine) was infinitely more fun and enjoyable.

This all said, from what I have seen and heard on GTA5 none of this looks a problem, because let's face it, Red Dead Redemption was incredible, so if they take that and build it into GTA, we will be happy.

Just curious but anyone is 6 letters but you couldn't manage a 5th to complete going. Midnight you manage no problems but you shortened night to nite on tonight.

There is no charge for extra characters, it's a 2013 forum not a 2000 mobile phone :lol:

Grammar nazi I know, just a very odd post

Just curious but anyone is 6 letters but you couldn't manage a 5th to complete going. Midnight you manage no problems but you shortened night to nite on tonight.

There is no charge for extra characters, it's a 2013 forum not a 2000 mobile phone :lol:

Grammar nazi I know, just a very odd post

soz m8 ill bear dat in mind nxt tym

Heard it got released early by people who ordered off amazon, probably some early leaked footage on YouTube if someone can be bothered to look. Last GTA I played was San Andreas.

Well it didnt come early to moi!

I'm not too confident it will come on time!

Archived